Clan Tag: Inf
Clan leader: EpicLight
Co leader: light/Angel
Co leader: MontBlanc

Region(s): US/Canada
Games involved in: Legions: Overdrive
Clan Website: http://teaminfidelity.webs.com/
Info about How to join/Requirements:
1. You must be highly active(means you need to be on Legions a lot not every once in a while).
2. Skills In combat have to be acceptable( basically If EpicLight Or Light Deiced on that).
3. WE ABSOLUTELY DON'T ACCEPT PROFANITY.
4. Speed is also a factor to this clan/ you Must be fast at skiing, gliding etc.
5. You need TS3 iF you don't have one its OK just make sure to get it
6. You have to be a Blood thirsty Infidel and wipe out all the Shazbot Race >=]

Confirmed Clan Members

Inf.EpicLight
Inf.UnDarkened
Inf.Light/Angel
Inf.Shatta
Inf.cobrac
Inf.Dynames
Inf.MontBlanc
Inf.XPascascio
Inf.Cloud
Inf.Thunder
Inf.Dknight556
Inf.smash
Inf.chance of rain
Inf.SilentOne
Inf.N3ON
Inf.Rage of Monsoons
Inf.-EpicAshleYy
Inf.skypredator

Team Speak is needed!
TeamSpeak 3 can be downloaded here: www.teamspeak.org
You may join the server using the following info:

When you get it click connections, then click connect, then put the host and port provided below in it.
Host: ts3.legionsoverdrive.com
Port: 9987

ATTENTION if you have no mic its Ok but you need TS3! This is where the clan meets up.

DyabloxD

sorry..but im no speak much english... :/
if I would like to enter the clan but that is if it TS3 if evrdad not understand anything of what they say lol ....
:confused:

Thanks Fire, I appreciate it. Diablo, it's fine if you can't speak. Basically, it's either facebook or TS3 you need to have, in order for us to know who wants to participate.
smile.png

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I like the story! For a team that just started out, this one is making some great progress. Keep it up and welcome to the big leagues.

Name the sniper Ucan imo

Nvidia

sorry..but im no speak much english... :/
if I would like to enter the clan but that is if it TS3 if evrdad not understand anything of what they say lol ....
:confused:
When i started playing legions at clans i had really big problems to understand what they say too but don't stop trying to. Just spend an hour per day (if possible) on ts and after 2 weeks you will be able to understand them. Was the same for me.

And you guys: good luck with your team ! ;)

LIGHT

When i started playing legions at clans i had really big problems to understand what they say too but don't stop trying to. Just spend an hour per day (if possible) on ts and after 2 weeks you will be able to understand them. Was the same for me.

And you guys: good luck with your team ! ;)

ere u ugys go to customize those pics u have

DyabloxD

Very well thank you boys for his comprehension and so not that to say just now unloading ts3 aver that such me goes with you ...:D
biggrin.png

skypredator

Could I get an outline of the possible contestants for clan matches and such? Just curious.

And the story up there? Ickee speeling.

You are welcome to join, Sky. It would be an honor to have you :p contenstants will have to post for recognition to be tested here, until the website is complete. Do you mind getting TS3, please?