help idk how to make/install a mod!!!

xlr8434

i want to install some of the mods in the forum but i just dont know how like volts skin changer mod please help with a step by step guide thank you!!

Pure

My god learn English before you post! If by a mod you mean skins and crap they go in here------>live/legions/data/weapons
and any mods go live/mods/autoexec

Arch

Legions Developer
My god learn English before you post!
He is missing some punctuation. Not a rare thing on these forums, or any forums/public discussion in that matter.

OT: I wouldn't advise using the mod if you aren't acquainted with the console. But if you still want to install it, copy the three files entitled "mods," "server," and "Skin Selection" into your Legions Overdrive/live folder. Merge with the existing folder(s) if you are given a choice.

xlr8434

okay thank you and im Hispanic really don't care about proper English and punctuation mostly because im on summer break

k e v i n

Private Tester
okay thank you and im Hispanic really don't care about proper English and punctuation mostly because im on summer break
ahh don't worry about it....i'm canadian, my first language is english, i'm not on summer break....and i still don't care about grammar and proper english:p