guys plz help

MJ1284

Show your dad some gameplay footage of God of War or Dead Rising and afterwards ask him if it's okay to play video game that has "diabolical logo" on it.

To be the most low-beat person:
If you rearrange the circle to be at the bottom, it could resemble one of the various Nazi Symbols.

images

Armageddon

Teapot
I have to disagree. mainly because a circle doesn't look like a swastika, the legions logo doesn't have a bird, just wings and the legions logo has a big sword down the center where as that just has hate down the center..

Nazi!

I said it resembles which does not mean completely match.
Now if you wanted to really get down to it.

There is the sword down the middle, you can't deny.
There are the wings which you can't deny.

If you moved the circle down, the would look similar, one would just not have the swastika.

I need photoshop to prove this

Tell your dad this...based off the historic figures..... and some random website I found...

The color white represents Peace and sincerity. The color blue represents Truth and loyalty. The wings on the sword itself means Swiftness and protection, and the sword means Justice and military honor, or purification. Put them all together and you get a melting pot of none evil like goodness. Here is one way to look at it =P; "Peaceful truth swiftly protecting with true justice and military honor."