guys plz help

chattyloid

hey guys i havent play legions like in a year is why my dad thinks that the legions overdrive symbole is bad u now the sword with like wings so i would like if u tell me what it means.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Hmm, not sure if there's a specific 'Lore' reason behind the logo. I reckon it's the way it is because it's nifty looking.

If it eases your father's concern, show him some of the pictures of other Legions players, he'll then see we're all just normal, honest people. Here's a nice photo of Gheist to start with:

lwldf.png

chattyloid

guys is not the game hes focuse youst in the logo cuz he has see me play and he also thinks is a cool game youst the logo

57thRomance

guys is not the game hes focuse youst in the logo cuz he has see me play and he also thinks is a cool game youst the logo
Well it shouldn't matter what the logo of a game looks like (unless it's a swastika or that upside-down star in a circle) as long as the gameplay is nice and clean.

Astrum

Super Special R&D
To me it looks like a fallen angel with an inverted cross held above his head to indicate his protest of God. Probably where the term Fallen Empire Legions came from.

Clearly Legions is an artistic expression meant to criticize the church.

Edit - It could also be representative of the prince demon Andras, who was a winged demon with the head of an owl or raven who carried a sword. He commanded 30 legions of demons. This may be where the name in its entirety came from.