Gorge Launches, Core Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Gorge makes a successful cap a hero out of you! i like it very much

Core is more of a rarity, didn't get to play on it yet

Propkid

Still didn't play on the new core... can we lower down the number of people needed for the map to come up?

Propkid

Gorge is no good for pubs, and IMO the defense structures are a bit OP on it, but ofc I don't play with high end players so I can't have a clue...
And I wanna play core for once. 5v5 was perfectly enough in a PUB to play Core back when IA was up.

By-Tor

Private Tester
I actually like Gorge. Whether a map is good for pubs is irrelevant to me. If the map is good for competition is all that matters. Pubs will catch up eventually. One thing I'd like to point out (that I like) is the overall color saturation. I appreciate the muted and more subtle color of the landscape and structures. Much more appealing than the harshness of Moonshine and/or the brightness of Nivo. Just my opinion. Good work! (same comment goes for the new Core, no more bleeding red eyes!)

Disci

Old man
said by who? All I know is that people keep complaining in pubs about how bad it is.

You might want to wonder why they complain about it. What is the reason behind these complains? So far I've yet to see any reason given out why it sucks. For most it just sucks and that leaves me wondering if it's really the map that sucks or... ;)

You might want to wonder why they complain about it. What is the reason behind these complains? So far I've yet to see any reason given out why it sucks. For most it just sucks and that leaves me wondering if it's really the map that sucks or... ;)
It's not me complaining, but I think most of them are complaining about the fact that they don't really know any routes and so. All I know for sure is that a lot of people don't like the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.