Game Modes

Which gametype would you like to see next in Legions: Overdrive?

• Deathmatch

Votes: 65 23.4%
  • Team Deathmatch

Votes: 106 38.1%
  • Hunters

Votes: 53 19.1%
  • Rabbit

Votes: 99 35.6%
  • Arena

Votes: 123 44.2%
  • Other (Please describe)

Votes: 28 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Why is there no "Team Rabbit" option ;[? Objective is to pass flag with style like throwing backwards, catching backwards, going fast while catching, etc and getting points based on difficulty of catch. We have the T1 source code for it, so that would hopefully help!

Dobson77

Private Tester
I think arena is a really good idea as it requires skill but I also like deathmatch. I would like to see them both in the future though.

Bounty

Private Tester
Personally, I was never able to stand Arena, mainly because I can't stand sitting around watching other people play (even if I'm only the second-to-last on my team killed).

Rabbit or Team Hunters is definitely more up my alley, because the action is non-stop. Kind of like the difference between hockey and baseball.

Immanent

Personally, I was never able to stand Arena, mainly because I can't stand sitting around watching other people play (even if I'm only the second-to-last on my team killed).

Rabbit or Team Hunters is definitely more up my alley, because the action is non-stop. Kind of like the difference between hockey and baseball.

Ice hockey beats all in non-stop aaction.

LightRaider

Sorry for sounding link a noob but whats rabbit?
rolleyes.png

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Sorry for sounding link a noob but whats rabbit? :rolleyes:

Rabbit: A flag spawns, and the first player to grab the flag, becomes the Rabbit. The longer the player is the Rabbit, the more points he receives. However, if he dies, the flag is tossed and the next player to grab the flag becomes the new Rabbit. At the end of the match, the player with the most points wins the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.