Game Mode: Juggernaut

This game mode random selects a random player to be the juggernaut; Some one who becomes increasingly hard to kill over time as he gets kills, but ONLY if he gets kills.

Buffs for the Juggernaut:
50 Percent more energy,
(Varied) Percent more health (varies depending on how many players, because the Juggernaut would be ground pounded and MA'd to no avail)
20 Percent more damage,

+5% buff to damage every time he gets a kill(For only 5 seconds, stack-able), ammo refill, and 25% of HP healed as well.

At the same time he grows progressively weaker if he doesn't get a kill;
-2% to damage, HP, and health cap (health cap debuff is perm and cannot be regained) every 20 seconds he doesn't kill until he gets to the normal status(as in he has as much health and damage as a normal person of his class would) Also, to prevent the juggernaut from just rabbiting, every 20 seconds he does not kill, he gets his scored decreased by 10 points

These buffs may seem ridiculous but, you have to think about it from a Juggernaut's shoes;

Ground pounded and MA'd alot (as stated above)
Only grows stronger if he gets a kill.
Grows weaker if he doesn't get a kill.

And finally, last but not least,
"What happens when he dies?"

The person who kills him becomes Juggernaut.

5 points for every kill

Players:
10 points for killing the juggernaut.

Delpicy

Love it, although Legions spawning is more team based and not suited for free for all gametypes such as this (although rabbit seems to work out okay). Also, I don't think you should have him lose is buffs. Depending on the size, the juggernaut could be facing a 1v15, or more optimally a 1v7. You will be destroyed soon enough anyways. Plus, people could just wait for him to grow weaker, and then kill him. Otherwise great idea.

Also, how would you win? I think most kills as juggernaut makes sense. If it was how long you were juggernaut, then it would just be a buffed version of rabbit. Great, fairly simple idea

Propkid

IMO the point system needs to be reworked or we'll have a rabbiting juggernaut. Other than that I wanted to scream 'THIS IS LEEJUNZ NOT HALO' when I read the title but you've made it awesome.
+1

Abandoned

If the 'Juggernaut' can be killed, or stopped... Then that defeats the purpose of the word 'Juggernaut':

An overwhelming, advancing force that crushes or seems to crush everything in its path

Propkid

The game mode looks really good right now, I just suggest that the juggernaut loadout is the one that the player had been wearing when he killed the juggernaut. That means any class can become juggernaut; yes even the sniper :D which will eventually be a hitscan one-hit-kill weapon in this game mode. <3

Oh and, maybe this mode could use the 'choose your loadout at the ammo station' feature. You know, in case the jugger wants to change his class.

And juggernaut should have an increased ammo cap, replenishing at each kill just like his HP.