Fastest grab speed.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Before it went down, my highest was like 220-230 on Zenith... Since then, I've only gotten up to like 150 (didn't see the speed at the time, but I was about 150 going into it and did an OD u-turn shortly thereafter, so I lost a lot of speed.)

Unknown

Private Tester
My fastest grab speed ever in the new Legions was on Moonshine. Something weird happened involving me capping and a bunch of defense (no HOF), I managed to grab the flag at 299 (you can ask Sid). My fastest cap route is on Zenith and it averages about 270, but it's a pain in the ass because I always miss. It's really hard to adjust when you are going that fast!

Homingun

O, btw my fastest grab and cap was 317 on Zenith. While I was coming in at 200+, Sugardemon overdrove me before I hit the stand and it somehow accelerated me to that speed. After I grabbed, I had to slow down and turn to stop myself from running out of bounds.

My fastest grab speed ever in the new Legions was on Moonshine. Something weird happened involving me capping and a bunch of defense (no HOF), I managed to grab the flag at 299 (you can ask Sid). My fastest cap route is on Zenith and it averages about 270, but I always miss because it's really hard to adjust in the air going that fast.

That is one hell of a fast route on Zenith!

Society

O, btw my fastest grab and cap was 317 on Zenith. While I was coming in at 200+, Sugardemon overdrove me before I hit the stand and it somehow accelerated me to that speed. After I grabbed, I had to slow down and turn to stop myself from running out of bounds.

That is one hell of a fast route on Zenith!

I swore i seen that *chocolate cookies* it the 317 showed up in red then yellow.

Sno-dog

I was going at about 150 when a HOF OD'd me to 300's, I went right towards the flag, grabbed it, and kept on going until I hit the edge of the map on Zenith. This happened last night. :)

Homingun

I figured by now everyone knew this route. It averages 220-240, but I've got as high as 276. From the other side of the map I can only hit 250.

O, I think I know the one you're talking about, It's the one that does a big circle behind the base right? But I don't remember even getting close to 276 on that one though.