Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure

Italy has Super Mario
Spain have Fabregas, Xavi, Torres , Casillas, Iniesta, Alonso.
Mario will not touch that ball, trust me
LOL, are you guys serous, Spain Is not that team that is invisible anymore, the reason is that they are missing David Villa and Puyol and Besrking torres ain't that good he barley plays, Xavi didn't do anything special, Casillas... Italy have Buffon you hobo....what you forgot Pirlo, Diamanti, Chellini, De Rossi and Marchisio they are both solid teams and it will be a fun match to watch.

stefygraff

Private Tester
LOL, are you guys serous, Spain Is not that team that is invisible anymore, the reason is that they are missing David Villa and Puyol and Besrking torres ain't that good he barley plays, Xavi didn't do anything special, Casillas... Italy have Buffon you hobo....what you forgot Pirlo, Diamanti, Chellini, De Rossi and Marchisio they are both solid teams and it will be a fun match to watch.

Did you even see Italy play? compared to Spain? Italians have a slow and weird way to play football- we will see in less than 2 days :p -hobo

stefygraff

Private Tester
Their 'slow and weird' way to play won them four World cups.

This is Euro. The only euro cup they won was in 1968, and yes, The last two WC whey won were against Argentina(i think) and France(lol Zidane)
. Not saying that they are not one of my fav teams but Spain is the team of the moment. I JUST MADE A BIG BET WITH 100 EUROS TO SPAIN! HA!

Mots0311

Well who do you think may win Euro 2012?
P.S. Please don't bombard this thread with stuff like "Oh I hate that *chocolate cookies* team."
P.P.S. This thread may be for Euro's only because I doubt the Americans will know about the Euro 2012 ( No offence)

I know about it....I just simply dont care. Soccer just doesnt work here for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.