Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman

RAYTANG
P.P.S. This thread may be for Euro's only because I doubt the Americans will know about the Euro 2012 ( No offence)

Cause there are zero people of European decent in North America. We might not have huge celebrations like you do, but trust me, people still go ape *chocolate cookies* when their team loses.

edit: whoops a daisy

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Cause there are zero people of European decent in North America. We might not have huge celebrations like you do, but trust me, people still go ape *chocolate cookies* when their team looses.
Lol looses.

And I was going for France but... Nevermind :(

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Zidane will always be my boy. Even if he isn't on the team any more.

zidane_header.gif

Propkid

It's not that I care or anything, but after this game I'm inviting my friend, who's a hardcore fan of Bayern Muenchen and of Germany, to pizza. Optionally spaghetti, or lazagna :D

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Gonna hope for the italian win, even though they knocked england out (we deserve to lose 99% of the time anyway), but at the same time, Spain are pretty much the best team out there once they get settled so hopefully it should be at least a interesting match. (I reckon penalties)

57thRomance

Based on how I saw these teams play in the preliminaries and the following rounds, I can say that Spain and Italy developed quite well. I, being half Italian, want to see LA FORZA AZZURRI bring home a cuppppp :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.