ElementTown

Sin

Private Tester
I'm remaking this thread, since the old information was out-dated. We're an active legions team looking for scrims. We practice regularly, and are looking for up-and-coming legions players, or veterans who have been playing for a long time. Check out our website here. We also have our own TeamSpeak3 server, at elementtown.com:9987. If you're interested in joining, drop by our teamspeak or find me in game! ;)
ACTVIE
ROSTER:
SiN/Co-Leader
Unexistent/Co-Leader
Shadylp10
Mukhtar
JickerJacker
BlackHawk
Blabla
Shaska
Flag

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
I still don't quite understand why teams have ranks, you still only need leader and co-leader, if that.

Clans with multiple games tend to use ranks as a way to connect the different sections. That way if a leader from one section comes to another they have said rank to set them apart. And it's also helps encourage newer players to be nice, and older ones to help out (promotions tend to be a strong motivation). I've been in two or three clans that used this type of system. Some worked well, others didn't.

A2

We have different ranks varying from different games to sub-divisions. Works out well for us. Depends on the clan size and community, for ranks to work.

Novaz

Clans with multiple games tend to use ranks as a way to connect the different sections. That way if a leader from one section comes to another they have said rank to set them apart. And it's also helps encourage newer players to be nice, and older ones to help out (promotions tend to be a strong motivation). I've been in two or three clans that used this type of system. Some worked well, others didn't.

Chi-ro is precise on what he said. Since our clan [unfortunately] plays an abundance of games [some of which are terrible in my opinion] we need to have coordination through each and every game. And it gives the new players that join our clan an idea of whom to ask for questions or concerns.

GojiFan

Actually saw Moltendorf, Novaz, and Seerking in game either yesterday or today. So there is about four, if not more, of us already playing the open beta.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I spent a lot of time playing with Jode last night; he was kind enough to show me a slew of cap routes and give me some one-on-one time. Good dude, Jode.

So yeah, y'all are out there. =)

Novaz

I spent a lot of time playing with Jode last night; he was kind enough to show me a slew of cap routes and give me some one-on-one time. Good dude, Jode.

So yeah, y'all are out there. =)

I'm pretty sure the ElementTown member's playing Legions now, have played before, so feel free to ask any of us questions or tips, even though we aren't that good we'd be happy to help anyone.

57thRomance

Currently I think this is our -ET- roster for legions.
Jodediah
MoltenDwarf
dawolfsclaw
Novaz
SeerKing
Sin
Unexistent
blabla12
Shadylp10
Taikix
GreenBeans
Cresnor-remix
(If I forgot anyone, post it up.)
Don't forget Mei a.k.a. Kitty ;)

Novaz

Currently I think this is our -ET- roster for legions.
Jodediah
MoltenDwarf
dawolfsclaw
Novaz
SeerKing
Sin
Unexistent
blabla12
Shadylp10
Taikix
GreenBeans
Cresnor-remix
GojiFan
Mei
(If I forgot anyone, post it up.)

Lies. Green and Taiko. :p

Sin, is Cuz not playing anymore?

Novaz

Oh, alright. Damn I need a mouse :\. I'd play in the scrims. Haha I'm getting kinda pissed off. You should've listed Cuz in the first place though.

Karnage

Private Tester
57th Asia Division is looking for scrims. Please contact me if you are interested. Don't worry about our pings. We promise to make it hard for you. :p