ElementTown

WhiteHawk

Sin[,] I'm better than a lot of those ET [players][, please] let me [join.]

Fixing it for you guys - Jordan

Its ok if I make grammer mistakes its not school - WhiteHawk

It isn't when it makes it nearly impossible to understand what you're saying. - Jordan

Freeman

RAYTANG
Sin I'm better than a lot of those ET's let me jion.
confidence1.gif

WhiteHawk

Just because you had a higher score then some of them in 1 or 2 matches doesnt make you better then them.
Lol in one or two matches ...I'm going to start playing as of today and with in a weeks time ill have more than one or to picks to prove my point......Haters Beware !

Gheist

King of all Goblins
What you seem to miss is that, usually, skill actually doesn't matter that much when it comes to teams. In my opinion there are other factors that are way more important. And after seeing your posts and your behaviour in here, the last thing I'd want would be to have you on my team, no matter how "good" you actually are.

Lol in one or two matches ...I'm going to start playing as of today and with in a weeks time ill have more than one or to picks to prove my point......Haters Beware !
What are you actually trying to achieve here?
First of all everyone knows score doesn't really matter a lot. There are games were I score better than people who are better than me and vice versa, score doesn't prove any point at all really...
And I don't think there is anyone from ET who actually wants a guy who comes into a thread and claims to be better than the rest. So I don't think there's anything you're going to achieve here, apart from getting more 'haters'...

WhiteHawk

What are you actually trying to achieve here?
First of all everyone knows score doesn't really matter a lot. There are games were I score better than people who are better than me and vice versa, score doesn't prove any point at all really...
And I don't think there is anyone from ET who actually wants a guy who comes into a thread and claims to be better than the rest. So I don't think there's anything you're going to achieve here, apart from getting more 'haters'...
My goal is to back up my first statement!

Sin

Private Tester
Leading in points does not always attain to your skill level. You might have been in a game for 20 minutes then one of us (ET's) came in and scored lower. I've played pickups with you. I know your skill level.
And honestly, with your current attitude towards my squad, I won't be recruiting you anytime soon. Good day sir.

Karnage

Private Tester
Nicely said Sin. I would like to add that really score means *chocolate cookies*. You can accrue more points than other people simply by duelling a noob constantly. Also, I have seen people who are game changers (armies of one) who don't necessarily get a lot of points but are definitely MVPs. I have seen you play WhiteHawk and although you have potential you still have a long way to go to become a fully rounded player (no fatty jokes pls!).