Earthquake

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
WELL you have the opportunity to PROVE YOUR LOYALTY!....cause there's a huge arse hurricane comin <_<
Yeah, this hurricane is going to be horrible. Probably the worst PA has seen since either Isabel (2003) or Floyd (1999).

57thRomance

WELL you have the opportunity to PROVE YOUR LOYALTY!....cause there's a huge arse hurricane comin <_<
Oh yeah ;__; It's a nice beach day outside today; can't imagine the weather getting bad. My mom bought $100 worth of flashlights and batteries, so we're pretty much set.

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
My mom bought snack food for us to consist off of when the power goes out and the fridge food dies. I dunno how long we'll survive, cuz I'm pretty sure all she bought was creme wafers and oatmeal creme pies... not that I'm complaining. Oatmeal creme pies are my favorite!
GAHH ACCIDENTAL RHYMES THAT RHYME WITH RHYME THE WORST... kind... type...? *kills self*

57thRomance

Speaking of hurricanes, isn't Apc a meteorologist? What does HE say about the hurricane?
For those New Yorkers (myself being a former one), I just heard that the subways will be closed tomorrow @ noon. :(

Dacil

Yeah, this hurricane is going to be horrible. Probably the worst PA has seen since either Isabel (2003) or Floyd (1999).
yeah worse than the one I went through when I was 13 in Daytona Florida...and that was so scary....it's kinda exciting to me now, but still kinda scared

Oh yeah ;__; It's a nice beach day outside today; can't imagine the weather getting bad. My mom bought $100 worth of flashlights and batteries, so we're pretty much set.
yeah seriously! it's so nice out!....oh man thats a lot of batteries, but it's lookin like you'll use at least use half of em up....Wawa was crazy today, and the supermarket parking lot was packed full

he said something, but i forget.
lol!