Earthquake

anak

VIP
7kDXs.jpg

RainPilot

stinky bear
I was sleeping. Hear something loud coming up the street, something like a tank riding by, tall lamp and my fan next to my bed falls on me, bed was rocking back and forth, moved like 2 feet, pictures and stuff on my shelf fell over, people QQ-ing outside, walk outside, people start running and screaming and throwing stuff at me, I run over and try to talk to them, they run and call cops, cops shoot me with a sleeping dart, wake up in jail, realize im a bear, typical tuesday.

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Yeah, I live like a mile or two from one of the largest granite quarries in the US, sooooo, I stopped noticing any shaking what so ever many many years ago.

Arch

Legions Developer
Felt a tiny shaking in upstate NY. People were saying that they could feel it all the way up in Boston. People started evacuating the Pentagon too thinking it was like 9/11.

My cousins in Albany also said that their tables were shaking.
My dad works in Schenectady/Albany (I honestly don't know where he works) and he said that some people on his floor (7th) were starting to evacuate.

Armageddon

Teapot
I was sleeping. Hear something loud coming up the street, something like a tank riding by, tall lamp and my fan next to my bed falls on me, bed was rocking back and forth, moved like 2 feet, pictures and stuff on my shelf fell over, people QQ-ing outside, walk outside, people start running and screaming and throwing stuff at me, I run over and try to talk to them, they run and call cops, cops shoot me with a sleeping dart, wake up in jail, realize im a bear, typical tuesday.

I demand a medal for this.

Abandoned

Auckland (New Zealand) had a 2.9 magnitude earthquake for 2 seconds... Man did we believe it was the end of the world..

Dacil

lol! SICK...random but there was a UFO sighting an hour away from me and cal two days ago...it's kinda getting to a norm in PA

I

IzRaPiDz

I was on cod with my friend from america when it happended and we was talking. His dog started barking and i heard his dad shout "earthquay" to make the dog shut up, thats what i thought the dog's name was called earthquay but i realised that he was shouting it alot of times and i thought, argh, theres and earthquake and my friend who i'm anobout ran out of his room and frew his mic. When he came back to his room he told me it was an eathquake. :) so basically, i heard the earthquake live XD