Early Preview Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Hey Friends ,I do not understand that devotion to do with this application: (​
LegionsLauncher.zip save the file only opened the folder (Legions Overdrive) and click click to Launcher Lauth final program and all I get Launcher.exe - Application Error! I have to do? :(
Thanks.​

You might want to try running it as 'admin' if you're using Windows Vista or Windows 7.

Yoda5891

Nuh uh, little buddy! No exact date has been set yet for the public launch. But, don't get too upset, this early preview weekend is a big step towards the public launch!

*Quote*In order to further involve the community in the testing process, we will be running weekend public testing events where for 48 hours, you will be able to test new and upcoming content. These events will be available to everyone, no restrictions on geographical location. They will likely begin on a Friday and last until the Sunday of that weekend. After the public test event, we'll be gathering your feedback, correcting any found bugs, and begin work finalizing the patch release.*Quote*

Oh, apologies.I now realize this was only talking about updates in the future not necessarily the TEST launch

Pushi

Was surely great playing again,i thank all the regulars which pulled back some memories for me, i hope we will get many more in the future, also I'd like to sincerely thanks the whole dev team for their effort invested into legions, it feels like it was worth the wait after all

Crisis12096

At least everyone knows legions still exists, and people are putting a lot of effort into it.
Just take your time to get it done, no need to really rush. Everyone has already waited a long time, a little longer won't hurt. By now, everyone should've found something else to occupy their time until then.

DeathRayne

this is so much bull. i applied for beta and never received one email about it or to see the preview. they said those who applied will be able to preview. out of everyone they had to leave me out. what bs

Unknown

Private Tester
tarp.jpg

legions

*Quote*In order to further involve the community in the testing process, we will be running weekend public testing events where for 48 hours, you will be able to test new and upcoming content. These events will be available to everyone, no restrictions on geographical location. They will likely begin on a Friday and last until the Sunday of that weekend. After the public test event, we'll be gathering your feedback, correcting any found bugs, and begin work finalizing the patch release.*Quote*

Oh, apologies.I now realize this was only talking about updates in the future not necessarily the TEST launch

so there is a public test week!:D

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
this is so much bull. i applied for beta and never received one email about it or to see the preview. they said those who applied will be able to preview. out of everyone they had to leave me out. what bs

Sorry guy, only those who applied before Nov 25 were eligible for this preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.