Early Preview Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjuboM

lol..
my sister came to my room and told me that she needs computer..
so i let her
and(i didnt know this) after 20 mins legions came back)
i decided to wait 2 hours and see if legions came back so that i can play it before my frirend xD
and now its 1 in morning(i know its not that late but i had to go to bed earlyer because i didnt sleep a lot these days)
meh!
ill play it now
the game that we waited for 7 motnhs :)
cool!

D

Doom Of Neroflame

and now the rest of us wait :D

just wondering but server wise as it stands is only in US atm isn't it?

llOptimusPrime

I do not understand that devotion to do with this application: (
LegionsLauncher.zip save the file only opened the folder (Legions Overdrive) and click click to Launcher Lauth final program and all I get Launcher.exe - Application Error! I have to do? :(

Thanks.

Serket

I do not understand that devotion to do with this application: (
LegionsLauncher.zip save the file only opened the folder (Legions Overdrive) and click click to Launcher Lauth final program and all I get Launcher.exe - Application Error! I have to do? :(

Thanks.

You should post this in the "bug reports" section so it can be looked into.

UUAllACE

This is horrible. My launcher gave an error trying to divide by zero...
Its A TRAP. So many Computers trying to divide by ZERO...

This is why 2012 isn't in the calenders!!

Yoda5891

When will be open to all in a week? or longer.
:(

I believe the TEST period is only for the weekend and it will be available to the rest of us beginning of the week. Unless of course they discover a problem that sets it back.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I believe the TEST period is only for the weekend and it will be available to the rest of us beginning of the week. Unless of course they discover a problem that sets it back.

Nuh uh, little buddy! No exact date has been set yet for the public launch. But, don't get too upset, this early preview weekend is a big step towards the public launch!

llOptimusPrime

Hey Friends ,I do not understand that devotion to do with this application: (

Thanks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.