Condolences to Japan..

RainPilot

stinky bear
Tsunami warning for Hawaii and now California. California coast said to be hit within the hour. The reactor of the powerplant is very unstable and radiation levels are rising 1000 millirems a hour. The temperature of the core is rising also and expected to melt through. Btw cooling system is brokez.
JapannuclearFalloutMap.jpg

Abandoned

ignorance....*long long sigh*...sorry but no one "deserves" to have this happen to their country, to innocent people, that's just heartless...stupid fb ranters

Couldn't agree with you more.. When I read those comments, I can't believe there are poeple in the world who won't care about others in need during a crisis.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
You know the funny thing? Have they forgotten that they Nuclear Bombed japan at the end of the war? I would call that revenge.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Its all right now though, our whole house is still shaking...the first tremor was exaclty 4 hours ago. I was at school and one of the gas lines ruptured. :( I'm safe though, there are still warnings of 10 meter tsunamis.

For those of you who are stupid enough to be "chill" or send stupid url's with pearl harbor, gtfo this thread

Also:

doliu1.jpg
If you read this, just take your time to say a prayer for those who lost their life...​

Mahidhar

Funny. The people who commented like that in Facebook, do they know that Japan is quite close to their country? Anyway, I feel that this is just a start, if the prediction is true.

P.S.- St3lth, forget the first aid kit, and grab your laptop. Legions will heal your wounds.

57thRomance

I just heard on the news the earth is still shaking there. A 6. something magnitude was recently recorded. When the big one hit, the earth literally shook on its axis.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
Yea, the the earth did shift its axis acccording to the news. The 19th is a very dangerous date for the world, most of all us. They say its the "SuperMoon". Google it for the whole story. :( Saved my ass, in Hong Kong right now. :)