Condolences to Japan..

St3lth

Backend Contributor
Just escaped death by a mere second....:( its terrible here, every now and then the aftershocks are killing me...

Abandoned

Huge aftershocks of 6magnitiude +. Comparison to Christchurch(NewZealand) to Honshu(Japan): Japan is a pretty tough country. Two major earthquakes brought Chch to the ground.

St3lth, I'm supporting Japan all the way mate.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
Its all right now though, our whole house is still shaking...the first tremor was exaclty 4 hours ago. I was at school and one of the gas lines ruptured. :( I'm safe though, there are still warnings of 10 meter tsunamis.

MightySheep

yeah I was watching the bbc website in class which is streaming live footage and it's pretty crazy, theres giant waves of like sewage crap completely destroying farmlands and houses

you should probably move your valuables upstairs and wrap them up or something if your expecting floods

To me the rebuilding part would be quite fun, working as a team with a load of strangers to clear out the rubble and all the other tasks, you should go join in with that when it's all over :] if your still alive anyway

Sin

Private Tester
St3lth.....Good luck man.
I live on the west coast. Many of my friends live on the ocean....I hope they get out.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Its on the same plate as New Zealand, so when the earthquakes happened, it probably put more pressure on the plate further up :/

I

IzRaPiDz

Its all right now though, our whole house is still shaking...the first tremor was exaclty 4 hours ago. I was at school and one of the gas lines ruptured. :( I'm safe though, there are still warnings of 10 meter tsunamis.
Stay safe mate! tell us how it gets on

PuppyGuard

2tenacious.jpg

Stay safe!

Dacil

I was shocked when I saw the footage, and very upset. My prayers are with the japanese, and yes st3lth stay safe!!

Abandoned

This is a scary situation to think of..

Earthquakes are an issue, tsunami is an issue, and now the Japanese have to worry about their faces melting off IF the nuclear reactors break down.