Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Just give me legions.

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Legions is getting worked at in its own pace. If they don't give us an ETA, then they can take as much time as is necessary on the first realease to make it good, rather than rush it through with duct tape and paper clips. All I need to know to have security is to know that legions is coming and then I'll be good to go. No need to get into a hassle with all of this and ask for a deadline.

MJ1284

With no ETA we'll have to settle down for next best clockwork:

A-Clockwork-Orange.jpg

GReaper

Grumpy
Whilst I'd love to put a countdown timer up with the ETA on, it's probably not the best idea.

If we put one up now, we'd either be very cautious and set a rather late date in order to avoid disappointment (then there's a risk of us slowing our efforts down as all developers will know the date), or being too optimistic - giving a date where we would either release a poor quality version, or just missing it and disappointing the community.

ETA is before christmas(hopely). You don't need a countdown clock for that, or do you?
Queue "12 days of Christmas"

I'd agree that countdown clock for the beta would perhaps not be the best idea.

Countdown clock to when the first legions player goes literally crazy with excitement however... I'm down for it.
In fact, Who wants to place bets as to which player it is? :D

stefygraff

Private Tester
Lets not put pressure on the developers, its better that we just wait for the game without knowing the exact date and time of the release.

It BETTER not come out June 23rd again! hehehe... I believe the developers are giving us everything that they can give out right now. They are being kind as to put updates at least once or twice a week. They also know how excited we are about our 8 months of waiting. Therefore, I believe they will do the best they can to give us the biggest launch we have ever seen, starting out with a Countdown Clock.