Chat suggestion

stefygraff

Private Tester
A picture makes 100 words, check this out!

untitled-7.jpg

GReaper

Grumpy
I'm afraid this would be an epic waste of developers time, all our focus should go onto the game itself instead of providing an alternative for something which works perfectly elsewhere (IRC).

Siantlark

It worked for IA because you could move your party around from game to game. But like the others said it would be an epic waste of time because you can just chat in game. There's no downloading time like IA and absolutely no reason for this other than show.

I don't think he's talking about the word count.

He probably wants a lobby chat, it's probably useful encase your friend doesn't have TS3 or Vent and you can tell him to which server to go, and some other stuff. IDK, I think I would like it :D

aers20

Acctualy, i like that idea. And right of the servers make a player bar, You see all players on lobby. For later maybe.

robke112

Possibly add a button that sends unsuspecting teapots straight to the flamefilledhellhole #legions, but other than that I don't think it's necessary.

I second the idea of being able to see who is in a game before u join it, as it does take a little while to join each one to check, at least for me its like about 15 seconds....