Bugging the devs: Arena

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I want a map thats just a bowl or a bowl with some hills to play gauntlet in. The captains would choose the order which would put them in a certain spot on the line. small countdown then the players would be dropped into the bowl. In PUBs you could just join and get a random spot in the queue of players. Gauntlet would be fun in any number of players I think. :D

Immanent

I want a map thats just a bowl or a bowl with some hills to play gauntlet in. The captains would choose the order which would put them in a certain spot on the line. small countdown then the players would be dropped into the bowl. In PUBs you could just join and get a random spot in the queue of players. Gauntlet would be fun in any number of players I think. :D
No. I just sense mortar whoring.

Dacil

to
In my opinion and, thus, the rest of Omni, since we are a group of mindless drones centered around the organism that you know as Nept; Arena matches promote running away and spamming over fighting. The effects of luck are exacerbated by the "one life" model and I find that, in general, it is a poor substitute for a real Deathmatch.

Of course, you're still entitled to play your sissy version of Deathmatch, but I will be wearing a beret and looking down my nose upon you from behind my designer coffee.

Where is the dislike button?
ok whew I thought i was the only one going ??????????????????????????????? .... how can you hide if it's like gauntlet? and all my times we've played gauntlet (when I used to play) no one ever hid.... ....soooo...and if they did, go freaking find them and pwn their butts, regardless of whether they healed to 100% or not....isn't the point of defeating a player, trying to heal as much as possible before encountering the next opponent? :confused:

and who said anything about substituting deathmatch? we can't have gauntlet and deathmatch? and no it's not a watered down version of FFA...it's one on one duels...so clusterfucks go to a sophisticated (and really fun) team dueling match

Heartsong

ok whew I thought i was the only one going ??????????????????????????????? .... how can you hide if it's like gauntlet? and all my times we've played gauntlet (when I used to play) no one ever hid.... ....soooo...and if they did, go freaking find them and pwn their butts, regardless of whether they healed to 100% or not....isn't the point of defeating a player, trying to heal as much as possible before encountering the next opponent? :confused:

and who said anything about substituting deathmatch? we can't have gauntlet and deathmatch? and no it's not a watered down version of FFA...it's one on one duels...so cluster fucks go to a sophisticated (and really fun) team dueling match

My apologies. When I say Deathmatch, I mean Team Deathmatch. There are few, if any, redeeming qualities to a FFA game mode in a game as slow as Legions.

Krakyn

If this is possible, players start in a box in gauntlet, and when its their turn one side of the box opens up like a door, releasing them to fight While the other players watch

Propkid

Why Gauntlet instead of Arena?
(Why not both? I'm more for Arena on big maps, but Gauntlet might be interesting too).

Dacil

My apologies. When I say Deathmatch, I mean Team Deathmatch. There are few, if any, redeeming qualities to a FFA game mode in a game as slow as Legions.
oh i was mostly talking to the ppl that mentioned FFA (my bad for not being clear with the quoting...i was too eager to express my love of gauntlet :) )....but thats more clear now too! i gotchaaa

Why Gauntlet instead of Arena?
(Why not both? I'm more for Arena on big maps, but Gauntlet might be interesting too).

and b/c gauntlet is AWESHOME!...yeah both would be cool

Arena was the only thing I played in Tribes. Yes please :D
Gauntlet is ok. But its only fun if both teams can play well, or else you will have on person roll through a whole team without much effort. (which I saw quite often)

The devs have to be working on something good to let two months pass by without a big update. . .time will come soon enough where our waiting will pay off ;) Actually, a post on the Blog about a future Legions update would be cool too.

Does anyone realize in Old Ia when Ia when down the devs used money to get the game back up?
Does anyone realize there is a support button for donating money?
Does anyone realize the dev's have their own personal financial problems?
Does anyone realize bugging the devs and pushing them further to make new updates..which of course don't come free.......?
Does anyone realize that in order to get the game to prospor we need to donate?
Does anyone realize that mostly everyone is complaining?
Stop rushing the developers you people are lucky we got back this game at all!
Stop rushing and go play in some public test servers .
Oh, and think about the mortars as the devs way of bitch slappin your mouth off into oblivion.