Blade Run now Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleYy

Blade Run Shouldn't Even Be In Leejunz Anymore.

Edit: Why Make It Live? We Will Never Be Able To Play It Now. We Only Play Like 3 Maps. Out Of Like 10.

Mike

Thank you so much!

My own opinion holds that, while I'm not a big fan of Blade Run specifically, the fact that the devs seriously listened to us and brought back an old map truly warms my heart; this is a great community and team.

Royalty

The Aussie
Next thing you know we'll be playing on Forgotten!!!:)

And thank you for removing damage from jump pads on Gorge as well- I'll actually look forward to playing on Gorge now!

Karnage

Private Tester
Yes, I would also like to support that sentiment: We are very fortunate to have devs that actually hear the community and are there for us. Thanks guys! You rock!

Royalty

The Aussie
Yes, I would also like to support that sentiment: We are very fortunate to have devs that actually hear the community and are there for us. Thanks guys! You rock!
I'd like to add this fact: The devs have brought legions back from the grave and are willing and motivated to further develop the game- even though they aren't getting paid!!!

I think the Devs deserve a pat on the back- Well Done! :D

Fixious

Test Lead
boy-i-tell-you-what-this-circle-jerk-aint-right.jpg

Nice how every couple of weeks or so, something new is happening which keeps us interested and shows it is growing as a game.

I look forward to seeing bladerun again, so long as there are ppl on the server who know 'how' to play blade it can be fun with even 6 a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.