Beta Registration Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I'll apply with 'mac' so that I can hopefully get in on mac testing if or when that comes down the road. If windows 7 wasn't so expensive...

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I went ahead and applied for Mac and also said that I had limited access to a PC, but that may change within a couple weeks.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
I'd love to be a tester, but I'm not always available and I doubt I have the necessary coding skills. Good luck with your selection ;)

MuffNator

Oh pick me, pick me. I have boot camp on mac so i can see how well it runs..... every other game i play on boot camp works fine so i am hoping legions works until a mac version is brought out.
Aussie aswell

Pushi

I'd love to be a tester, but I'm not always available and I doubt I have the necessary coding skills. Good luck with your selection ;)
Dont think you need to know to code, you need to be able to test the existing version and notice bugs and glitches in the game and the whole lobby sistem they'll make i guess.

EliteIII

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE :3 I registerd :]
Okay evryone did that i think :D
how many people will test?

EDIT: Damnit!!!!!! I wrote in the beta test quakenet and not quakelive I saw now O_O And im not sure i wrote my e-mail right.... Do I get an E-mail when I submitted the beta test request??!!!???

ikke2902

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE :3 I registerd :]
Okay evryone did that i think :D
how many people will test?

EDIT: Damnit!!!!!! I wrote in the beta test quakenet and not quakelive I saw now O_O And im not sure i wrote my e-mail right.... Do I get an E-mail when I submitted the beta test request??!!!???

indeed, do we get a email for the beta signup?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
We'll be sending out proposal e-mails to the selected private testers.

Also, if you're concerned about your e-mail not being correct, just shoot me a PM. I *might* be able to update it for you. If not, I'll get old man GReaps to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.