Beta Registration Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I assume he meant: "If you've been chosen to be part of the closed beta program, will they remove you from it if it shows that you're not suited or lacking in activity?"

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
like if they chose me for a beta tester and im bad at playing or im not connecting will they i dont know kik me out of being a beta tester
I assume he meant: "If you've been chosen to be part of the closed beta program, will they remove you from it if it shows that you're not suited or lacking in activity?"

I assume that if you are "bad at playing" or "not connecting" they will not choose you to be a tester initially.

Is there any clue to when the response if your accepted or not will be?
lets make the math
there are like 300 members in this forum, probably 20-30 not registered
so lets say 270 applied for the closed beta for every one 2 minutes to read their "CV"
it will take them 9 hours to just read the submitted appliances and another 2 days to choose the testers
well I'd say no more than 3 days from now if they were active enough :)

theGOAT

lets make the math
there are like 300 members in this forum, probably 20-30 not registered
so lets say 270 applied for the closed beta for every one 2 minutes to read their "CV"
it will take them 9 hours to just read the submitted appliances and another 2 days to choose the testers
well I'd say no more than 3 days from now if they were active enough :)
This is good but what will be their minimum choosing requirements...?

I think they'll first choose people who they used to play with
then who they heard of or saw vids of them playing
then who they think they might be good enough for it, to be active and a good players who Feed rockets to others, a good chasers, a god like cappers and a speed w.h.o.r.e.s

Hawk

this post?
Yar, well, here's the minimum and recommended specs for the game. So, as long as your system meets these specs, you should have no issue. One thing to consider, if you're unable to play Legions: Overdrive, you might not be the greatest candidate for private testing! :-p

Minimum Specs
Windows XP SP2 or later with latest updates, Windows Vista™ with latest updates, or Windows 7 with latest updates.

ATI Radeon™ x800 or NVIDIA GeForce™ 6800/8400

DirectX 9.0c (Windows XP) or DirectX 10 (Windows Vista™)

Processor: Pentium® 4 2.2 GHz, Core® 2™ Duo 1.6 GHz, AMDAthlon™ 2.08 GHz or better

RAM: 512 MB of available system memory

Internet Access Required

OS-supported keyboard, mouse and sound card

Recommended Specs
Windows XP SP2 or later with latest updates, Windows Vista™ with latest updates, or Windows 7 with latest updates.

ATI Radeon™ HD3850 or NVIDIA GeForce™ 8600

DirectX 9.0c or later

Processor: AMD™ 4200+ or Core® 2™ Duo 2.2 GHZ

RAM: 1024 MB of available system memory

Voltz

If windows 7 wasn't so expensive...
W7 is pricey, but you may get it for free if you or someone you know is registered in a college or University. Many colleges and Univ. offer students Microsoft's software for free or at a discount price. I'm saying this because yesterday I got W7 for free at my college. So if your school doesn't have anything similar, it won't hurt asking people you know about that.

LjuboM

i can get W7 for free just like other 85% of people in my country but i dont want it, its not realy easy to get used to new :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.