Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Ugh, there are so many level 50 players in that game these days who can't do anything but Carl people. I remember when it was released and the top level players actually had skill. Except for the 1st place guy who stat padded the heck out of the game.

ROCKETS ARE NOOB, LEARN2KNIFE!!!

Darklord

Private Tester
Ugh, there are so many level 50 players in that game these days who can't do anything but Carl people. I remember when it was released and the top level players actually had skill. Except for the 1st place guy who stat padded the heck out of the game.

ROCKETS ARE NOOB, LEARN2KNIFE!!!

Don't kid yourself, Carl was the #1 thing used at the top levels of the game too. (or at least it was back when I was playing it)

I love me some rockets.

Brink is turning out pretty good fire, it is growing on me the more I play it. I'll hop on TS3 and play BC2 with you guys at some point soon though.

Don't kid yourself, Carl was the #1 thing used at the top levels of the game too. (or at least it was back when I was playing it)

I love me some rockets.

Brink is turning out pretty good fire, it is growing on me the more I play it. I'll hop on TS3 and play BC2 with you guys at some point soon though.

It looks pretty fun, but the reviews aren't very good. I'm guessing they mostly have to do with the single player campaign though.

Darklord

Private Tester
Ya. None of the reviews that are out so far deal with the multiplayer, since the reviewers didn't have anyone to play with. The bot AI is stunningly horrid, and the singleplayer 'campaign' is actually just the multiplayer maps strung together with cutscenes. Taken on merits of the singleplayer experience, the game would be atrocious, but if you are playing a Splash Damage game for its single player, you have bigger problems. Multiplayer (the real game) is turning out to be pretty good. Nothing revolutionary, and almost certainly not 'the next big thing', but something fun to play while waiting for that to come along.

Chi-Ro

Private Tester

Naw back in the month or two after launch it was all about Noobtubes, M60's, 1911's, and a little bit of Carl. Then Carl slowly moved in to replace all of the OP weapons as the rest of them got nerfed. Now it's Carl, and to a slightly lesser extent "sniper" recons who are utterly useless to the team but have an ok score and K/D.

Amazing game still, but easy to rage on useless teams. xP

Darklord

Private Tester
If you missed out on the 7$ sale, Direct2Drive is having a 10$ BC2 sale this weekend. It can probably be tied to your steam account too. This game is easily worth 10$, you should absolutely get it if you don't have it.

We should all play some this weekend at some point. I'm EricM ingame.

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
If you missed out on the 7$ sale, Direct2Drive is having a 10$ BC2 sale this weekend. It can probably be tied to your steam account too. This game is easily worth 10$, you should absolutely get it if you don't have it.

QFT

We should all play some this weekend at some point. I'm EricM ingame.

Sounds good! Tomorrow (Friday) is best for me probably. How about you guys?

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Nope, chances of me being on are slim to none, but if I am, and I feel like playing I'll join you! xP

Have fun though, maybe another time for me. ;)