Battlefield: Bad Company 2

...is on sale right now on Steam until the end of the day for $6.80 (that's pretty damn cheap)! I just purchased my copy. If anyone else decides to buy this game and you don't have my me added on Steam yet, well, add me! Search: AFireInAsa.

I'll be done my finals Tuesday, and will probably be gearing up to play sometime late Tuesday night/Wednesday morning after I return home with all my stuff from college. Hit me up if you want to play (through here, the Legions TS3 or Steam, though the first two options are easier/better).

I play somewhat scarcely as Coffee-Addict. I also have the Vietnam expansion, which I play even more rarely.

Squad action with a reasonably skilled group and VOIP can be entertaining.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I stopped playing a bit ago but would gladly pick it up again. I think I had a friend request with you pending. lmk on TS3! I'll be around Tuesday/Wednesday. More on Wednesday.

Like Coffee said, running around with your squad in VIOP is great fun.

I stopped playing a bit ago but would gladly pick it up again. I think I had a friend request with you pending. lmk on TS3! I'll be around Tuesday/Wednesday. More on Wednesday.

Yea, I saw that this morning and added. Lol. For some reason, my download is taking a while. :( Only at 21%. I think it stopped while I was napping.

Apcizzle

yeah it is... amazing graphics and classic battlefield gameplay. 7 bucks you cant beat for one of the most popular online games

as someoen pointed out earlier.. its better to play with people you know. which is why im down to play.

Darklord

Private Tester
BC2 is a great game. I'm EricM ingame, I'd love to play some tonight, although the rest of this week will be taken up by Brink.

BC2 is a great game. I'm EricM ingame, I'd love to play some tonight, although the rest of this week will be taken up by Brink.

Took me so long to download it. I'm trying it out right now, but I really should be studying for my Physics exam which is in 14 hours. :(

How's Brink?

yeah it is... amazing graphics and classic battlefield gameplay. 7 bucks you cant beat for one of the most popular online games

as someoen pointed out earlier.. its better to play with people you know. which is why im down to play.

I'll definitely hit you up sometime this week if I see you in vent!

Chi-Ro

Private Tester

Don't play with Ucan he's bad. xP

You can add me if you'd like, Ch1Ro and MG36 in-game, Ch1Ro92 in Steam (if we're not friends yet).