Any unwanted demos out there?

Heisenberg

I did that, but i found it impossible to follow. It's not only the 300m MA's (easy to spot) that are worth keeping. What about exceptional close combat? If there was an option to rewind, it would be a somewhat different story. A gradual slider for playback speed, as seen in video editing, would be perfect to fast forward and closely re-examine moments.

Vox

I did that, but i found it impossible to follow. It's not only the 300m MA's (easy to spot) that are worth keeping. What about exceptional close combat? If there was an option to rewind, it would be a somewhat different story. A gradual slider for playback speed, as seen in video editing, would be perfect to fast forward and closely re-examine moments.

Exceptional close combat is good also, but the videos will range depending on what position the player who makes the video plays.
I preferably chase and go for those nice midairs or sometimes the lucky good ground shots, however I also like making some good flag play so I'll throw in some catches and passes of some sort ya know?
I suck at duelling so I really don't get any of those types of shots. Thats why I'm asking players who have recorded some nice shots whether it be flag play, midairs, etc. But especially good close combat shots because I lack those.
And a rewind would be convinient, but unfortunately as said many times before, all development has been halted until this game can get a huge popularity boost.

Armageddon

Teapot
Most of the footage i got was chase/caps a ton of sneaky returns/mid field picks. I normally focus on the flags/flag play/passes 80% of the time and 20% on distract/Duel/pain in the ass. One demo is almost 20 mins of a very epic standoff with a lot of good players,close calls and nice short passing sequences.

Fixious

Test Lead
I hop on TS3 a few times throughout the day and never see them. I'd play them if anyone actually got them started (and a few select players weren't present).

Reactions: Vox

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Someone used the steam group once to announce that there was a pug on, maybe some pickup people could be given access and post that there is a pickup starting, or if more people were required.