Alias and Smurf tracker thread

Disci

Old man
MosterDeath

biggrin.png

Dimitryy

hmmm okey
there are kids that are so stupid to do this ....
:D how can someone waste his time with something like this?

Solid

Private Tester
Well, i guess it's been long enough and i guess you all should know who i am.
I Am DevilsGuardian =/
Hi nice to meet you guys =]

mario

Well, i guess it's been long enough and i guess you all should know who i am.
I Am DevilsGuardian =/
Hi nice to meet you guys =]
Yes now it all makes sense, you are ...... :) You was smurf and have played maybe 3-4 times before IA went down. I remember dueling with you on mirage (it was last duel I think) with doom, u and me. So I know who are you :D

Solid

Private Tester
Yes now it all makes sense, you are ...... :) You was smurf and have played maybe 3-4 times before IA went down. I remember dueling with you on mirage (it was last duel I think) with doom, u and me. So I know who are you :D
idk i can't remember that? but ok.. lol

D

Doom Of Neroflame

was this right before 'TUNNEL DUELING'? :D

MJ1284

On topic: I smurf as hobbes and queen. Lets try to keep this thread on topic, its starting to turn into more of a debate of whether or not smurfing is okay.

Players that smurf for the sole reason of griefing will suffer the consequences. One of the perks of having a dev team that cares for its community.

*cough* sCaR_LiGhT_ *cough cough*

Propkid

Come on, there must be more smurfs out there... I thought that the fattie will have way more of them.