Alias and Smurf tracker thread

PuppyGuard

Forgive me lord for I have sinned!
\o/

JohnnyTwoShoes*>PepperMcJack*>RedInk>PuppyGuard

* stands for FE:L accounts and not LO accounts

Propkid

In case anyone wondered about me: I once smurfed as Xaero but that was just to annoy Ajaxis and a few other people I disliked :D

mario

Haha you're lucky I don't remember all of yours. Badpox has many too, but I'm not going to ruin it for him.

I've made several smurf accounts, including Scourge, Xpander, vgx and Lisztomania. I've seen Hachi before and it's not me :S
Actually I have deleted Generation and using MariQo15. No more smurfs. ;) There are many players who play like me..

Disci

Old man
uub, morcheeba, bonobo, SEAGAL, dickzi, dickiz, ukS.Dickzi, tribesvet, vzuvzzvza, rinkadink.

Propkid

uub, morcheeba, bonobo, SEAGAL, dickzi, dickiz, ukS.Dickzi, tribesvet, vzuvzzvza, rinkadink.
are you making these up on the spot to have the most smurfs out of everyone on the list?

BTW now I realise that not as many FE:L players have left as I thought. Eg. Xpander... would never guess that its you XtremeSpeed ;O

*whistles*

I think you win the thread.
We'll push Application around a bit more and he might get the lead.

Disci

Old man
are you making these up on the spot to have the most smurfs out of everyone on the list?

Yes, that's the ultimate goal for everyone in here! :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure people can confirm they have seen these nicks on the server so you can go around and ask if you're expecting me making these out from nothing. There are reasons why I smurf so much and one thing is that it's an old habbit of mine. I don't do it because I wanna act like a dick on the servers, tho. Saying this just incase some of the people go nuts and figure out weird reasons why people smurf.

Left one out of the list because I like it. Hint to all those people who knows what it is. I wish it to remain secret.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
The reason Disci uses so many smurf names is to keep our relationship fresh and exciting. Sometimes a new name is all that is needed to add some spice to things!

Also, mine were 'Seyjet' and 'Void_Gore'.

Propkid

'Void_Gore'.
Gah I've played with you too at some point... This thread is exceeding my expectations o.0 comes out that I actually know most of the community('s smurfs ;p). eg. at first I thought 'who is this XtremeSpeed guy and why is he arguing with me as though he at least knows how well do I play...' comes out he was Xpander -.-

If this gets ~6 more people giving their smurfs I call for a sticky

Dimitryy

Starste isn't Geckss (saw them together playing in a pub and it would be an to big effort to start 2 pcs to do that :D)

Braiken

Starste isn't Geckss (saw them together playing in a pub and it would be an to big effort to start 2 pcs to do that :D)

He is Geckss. You know what happened? Starste got fed up that ppl knew who Geckss really was. I was in a game with Geckss and MosterDeath (aka markitosct, aka Starste's best friend) who suddenly disapperead and a minute later Starste logged on (obviously he was MosterDeath). Then they declared that Startste is not Geckss cause hes online too.