Admin Announcements

I've suggested this a few times but I haven't seen anyone really respond to it, but I believe the admin announcements (I've seen Mabel change the text toward the top of your game screen) should be used to announce PUGs, Legions Live and other things. It shouldn't be hard to write something for admins so they could quickchat "US PUG in the Legions Offical TS3 server going on now!" across all the servers. It'd be nice for it to be flashy also. :)

That's why I think they should be FLASHY!!!
I use Google Chrome and when I have notifications (like a FB chat message), my tab (which is all the way at the top left of my large, 24 inch screen) starts flashing. I usually notice it. Of course, sometimes it'll escape people, but I don't see any other way to put it somewhere where people notice without possibly screwing up their gameplay.

Fixious

Test Lead
Are you talking in or out of the chat box? Flashing could be distracting. Simply bolding the text could work out quite well, however.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Are you talking in or out of the chat box? Flashing could be distracting. Simply bolding the text could work out quite well, however.
out of the chat box. the place where messages such as "game ends in 5 minutes" would appear.

Immanent

The announcement could take the place where it would have said: "Game will start when there are enough players"

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
They should turn into PuG-gamers (or at least try). That's why I'm +1 on this idea.
You shouldn't force casual-gamers to play competitively. If they wanted to, they could have gone to the forums and picked up Ts3 and the info. We did a good job of making the forums part of the actual site this time. Let them come if they want to.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Before going into how it should be shown, I think you should get a dev view on it, to see what IS possible, instead of going on some mad accelerating idea storm.
"YEAH IT SHUD GO ALL OVR UR SCREEN!"

Yeah, this is a good idea, though. +1

If it got more people interested in pubs, then more power to it. It would be nice to get some fresh meat, and we might even help turn the newer community into none llama grabbing-osnipping-complaining-"special"-pubbers. The hope for the other people who are like that even after they have played the game for a year + have lost hope......but that is another story and you don't want to hear about my life story =P.