Arch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Arch, cool sniper mod. Problem is, I installed V2 in proper folder, and apparantly I'm too computer ignorant to get it to come up while playing. Don't know what to do. Understand your busy, but if you have time, posting me a few baby steps on subject would be much appreciated.
    Arch
    Arch
    If you put it in the correct folder it will show up by default when you zoom in while the sniper is equipped. Make sure the contents of the zip file that I linked to are in "live/mods/autoexec."
    mrcrowley
    mrcrowley
    Appreciate the time, thanks a lot.
    yea that's the thing i wasn't doing anything he just kicked me for no apparent reason. If i did something wrong someone would have told me to stop it or don't do that but i wasn't doing anything at all he just kicked me.
    Arch what happens if your banned from a certain room? like lets say they ban me from hotswap for 3600 what does that mean? and the reason was Begone?
    Arch
    Arch
    I think it means your banned for an hour but I'm not sure. Whatever you were doing, I wouldn't advise doing it again.
    dude i'd love to see how you do all this :) great huds!
    Arch
    Arch
    Why thank you. I just enjoy interface design. The most recent concept is based off the UI from a MMO named Tera Online.
    aus.hsp
    aus.hsp
    nice dude :p reckon you could teach me your skills? just basics like where do i start if I would to make my own HUD - I have some pretty cool ideas... even started drawing in a book for it LOL
    Arch
    Arch
    I just start with an image of the game itself. Download Rockey's ToggleHud and use it and grab a screenshot of the game w/o the hud. Then, go to work in Photoshop or Gimp. Then just convert the images in the PS file into GUIs or HudOverlays.
    Hey sexy beast, are you capable of making a retzoom script?
    Arch
    Arch
    I have no clue how to write a script from scratch. I could give it a try though.
    RedInk
    RedInk
    I just now got your signature.
    Arch
    Arch
    Derp
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…