FIRE VS U8er?

SHOULD FIRE AND U8er HAVE A MATCH VS EACHOTHER TO SEE WHO IS #1?

• Total voters

-Zero-

Today me and fire were discussing about who was number one Fire or U8er and he keep saying he was number one. and till this member posted up that they should have a match vs each other. and so it goes. Fire VS U8er, one vs one match TDM. Date still don't know but if Fire and U8er go online today i am pretty sure they will have a match to fight their way to the top and see who is number one and who stays on the tail of #1. Viewers will be able to join the server and watch the Interesting match begin and end. but First i need to see if their will be Viewers there because this match is not only to see who will be number one but also to entertain MY fellow friends of LEGIONS OVERDRIVE. one more thing about the date, like i said i don't know but i will post the date on the thread when the match is scheduled.

-Zero-

maybe #1 and #2 between the two of them. But in all of the land of legions? no.
ooohhh of course not. but between them? yes. but we should do this one day and have everyone have a match and fight their way up to be number one. but it would take lots of out time to plan it out.

U8er

I hope all this bullshit ego stuff is just put on.
fEGc8.jpg

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I still have a pretty silly feeling of "pride" because of the fact that the Leejunz IRC community celebrated the Giga Pudding before it hit the world wide interwebs. ;)

And yes Dabbleh, by now most of the E-Peenery around here is very tongue-in-cheek. And that's a very very good thing.