FIRE VS U8er?

SHOULD FIRE AND U8er HAVE A MATCH VS EACHOTHER TO SEE WHO IS #1?

• Total voters

-Zero-

well i am back and i do see that U8er and Fire have both agree to have a match vs each other. when will this be? i will go find out right now.

jago

who ever wins has the crown then its up to the next player to step up and duel for the crown could be a good idea to keep it going after

-Zero-

if there was enough interest.
interest i am pretty sure there is. and also i am pretty sure that about the ranking if we ever do this. will be divided into a Dueling and CTF competition. who will be #1 for TDM and who will be #1 for CTF . because i am pretty sure some people suck at dueling and other they rock at it but it works the other way around too there is people that suck at CFT and rock at dueling. but pretty sure this tournament will happen. if people really want it. i will prob. trow in some prizes for the winners. money NO but like PSN codes. Microsoft Codes. Nexon Codes... and and many more.

Ragol

Me
/e-peen
IMO duels can't really show who's better, even of a fighter. Not in Legions.

...Really? I'd think the person who is a worse fighter would be the one losing.

Too many people in this game try to separate FPS skill and CTF skill, but you can't play CTF without having to shoot people, and they're not always going to be looking in the other direction.