Legions Overdrive Trailer?

-Zero-

Maybe I should join this movie. Only problem is that im working on my next legions movie, so i have to decide between my video and yours. :D
But umm... How do i send the footage? (if im joinin'?)
I Guess you can send it by email no? just like a picture it should let you send it. i think lol. and shattered. thank you if you join you will be great help and what i am thinking is that probably some other people are going to record the video and i will just send it to you the clips and you can just edit them like put intro. some words on it and the song well everyone got their own mood songs for it. but if you want you can do both you can record your clips if you want and i just send you the rest and just put them together or something and i will need to be talking to you when we make the videos cuz by just typing AAHH! its going to take for ever. to explain it. so if you want we can talk by ts3 or skype. tell me what you think?

good luck with this! :)

Also little suggestion from an outsider: if your planning to make a very cool video, pick the right songs, not just epic noises, a rock song will go very well with legions, the game must look like pure action, not some mystery movie >.> ^^
ok stafygraft. really what i am planing on this video its not much of game-play clips. it more gonna look like a movie lol. and mystery. and probably at the end or during clip i put some gameplay clips

No and NO.
what do you suggest?

Shattered

I Guess you can send it by email no? just like a picture it should let you send it. i think lol. and shattered. thank you if you join you will be great help and what i am thinking is that probably some other people are going to record the video and i will just send it to you the clips and you can just edit them like put intro. some words on it and the song well everyone got their own mood songs for it. but if you want you can do both you can record your clips if you want and i just send you the rest and just put them together or something and i will need to be talking to you when we make the videos cuz by just typing AAHH! its going to take for ever. to explain it. so if you want we can talk by ts3 or skype. tell me what you think?

Umh, so im going to edit the whole *chocolate cookies*? :D Whoaah, that is a hell of a work. I guess i dont have the motivation to edit almost anything. I mean, i love to edit, but now... im getting some skills now on editing, so that means more work. :confused: More edit --> More work :D

-Zero-

OK!. this is going to be so easy HAHAH! ok at first i had an idea of what i was going to do but now i got everything planed out this video might be of 6:00 min. or 6:30 min. if everyone come to the channel the first day we might get the recording done in that same day. this is my plan. i hope you guys understand me. OK first words are gonna come out saying brevity stuff or war stuff then its going to show like a hole army just gliding with fast speed lots of them the camera angle its going to be fly on top of them and one flying with them and the other camera its going to be focus on this one person just waiting and looking at the hole army coming at him, then while the song its getting to the good part more words will come out then when the good part comes out your going to see the lonely person flying to the army and meet them face to face. this is going to be in slomo then words again and when the good stuff of the song comes out a hole war its going to be happening everyone vs him well its gonna look like that. its not like he is going to be kill. but like a hole war is going to happen and the camera will be on top recording everything and i think i am gonna put a another camera on the bottom so it can have 2 points of views then the one person its going to fly up high and its going to be the part of the sad part of the song. its gonna look like he is too lonely and cant pull it of vs every one and then he is going to fly to the bridge and words are gonna come out saying stuff like. ( when you think you are on your own) something like that and then when the song gets again to the good the camera its going to be facing the lonely guy just waiting for the enemies to come when on the back a hole team of him come out and then the song goes to a kinda just melody or sound and then on slomo you are going to see both armies going face to face meeting each other on the sky and that is where i think its gonna end. idk if i should put more or have more going on. but i hope you guys like what i want too do. that is why i need lots of people. i hope you guys understand what i am talking about. and like i said this is an unexplainable video but i hope i gave you guys and idea of what i am looking for. have any suggestion, comment or email me.

mario

By the way have you tested a quality and how to improve the quality of video? Also have you got any small experiences with programs like Sony Vegas or any from Adobe? I know how you feel ( I was same ) "Gonna make the best vid of legions and upload it on Youtube." But when there came the time to edit videos, add some effects etc etc I failed. Its nice to have a lot ideas in the head but when you gonna improve them ( edit, etc. ) everything is hard. You wrote you havent got experiences with programs for editing etc.

First I would learn with some program and then start to think about ideas like this. Well you will also learn with program when you will edit your videos from Legions but effects etc ( when you are rookie ) will suck. :( Because you want to make the best movie.

Yeah yeah sorry for the great inglis!

-Zero-

By the way have you tested a quality and how to improve the quality of video? Also have you got any small experiences with programs like Sony Vegas or any from Adobe? I know how you feel ( I was same ) "Gonna make the best vid of legions and upload it on Youtube." But when there came the time to edit videos, add some effects etc etc I failed. Its nice to have a lot ideas in the head but when you gonna improve them ( edit, etc. ) everything is hard. You wrote you havent got experiences with programs for editing etc.

First I would learn with some program and then start to think about ideas like this. Well you will also learn with program when you will edit your videos from Legions but effects etc ( when you are rookie ) will suck. :( Because you want to make the best movie.

Yeah yeah sorry for the great inglis!
lol yes i know how to put slomo the clips i know how to put text into it and i am learning and i am going to some tutorials and learning a lot. but i suck at sony vegas i think i can make some pretty sick effects with sony vegas but i suck and its easier for e with windows movie maker i know cheap. hah.

mario

lol yes i know how to put slomo the clips i know how to put text into it and i am learning and i am going to some tutorials and learning a lot. but i suck at sony vegas i think i can make some pretty sick effects with sony vegas but i suck and its easier for e with windows movie maker i know cheap. hah.

Man, sony vegas is bad. :D Dont learn. Learn with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 :)

===WTF WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER? R U *dancing* SERIOUS?===

-Zero-

ok just found out how to send video way easy. just go to dropbox.com and right there you sign in then download the program. the program its self will read all your files and then you just go to the website again sign in and put what ever video you want on public. then right click it and look for where it says copy link, copy it and just send it to me editors and recorders and i just enter the link on the url box and PAM! it starts downloading by its self. and i save it and now i can put it together with other videos clips and edit them and send them right back. done already. if you want to free version of dropbox it will only let you send videos up to 2GB that pretty big. so yeah i think its better than those late email versions that don't even let you. its pretty cool try it.

Well who is ready to rumble!!. Damn tomorrow the big thing ok. here is the thing, DeadGuy told me that i can borrow a private server. that means no one its going to be able to enter unless me or DeadGuy sends you the pass word. i am going to be here and ready to go at 8 AM. from CA and all you guys that live far make the math so you guys figure what time your suppose to be here from your time. i don't think Shattered its gonna make it. but i think we can still do ti. Also the once that have expirienses and know how to edit a good video and you feel like you want to help out on one clip or something tell me. so hey see you guys tomorrow in legions. oh! thats right ok those who want the pass tomorrow for legions private server where we are going to record send me an email or follow me and i will know. ok i got all the name written down so if i see your name on an email or that you are following i will know why. ok that all i hope all you guys make. CYA! and good luck tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8m_cRtvcE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
SICK TO 3:40. just felt like posting this.

A2

Need video editing help? There's MJ, and then there's Shattered... :D
I know Sony Vegas Pro fairly well, and I can mix up that along with Adobe After Effects ^^

-Zero-

Need video editing help? There's MJ, and then there's Shattered... :D
I know Sony Vegas Pro fairly well, and I can mix up that along with Adobe After Effects ^^
i haven't asked MJ1284 if he can edit but i asked Shattered and he might help me but like you guys know he is making a movie so he still wants time to edit his movie and he doesn't want to spend to much time editing my video. but if you can help me A2 that will be great.

-Zero-

HA! FEW more hours and people should start waiting for me to come online so. WE can finally start Recording.. DAMN! today is the day. i am going to be online in about 9 or 8 hours. cya all later good-by