Application-1

test bester
This was a awesome game.
Rape.png

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
This was a awesome game.
Rape.png

I was kinda bored in that game, the first game we played together on Frost with me and you as captains was much more interesting and tense. I'll add it to the list sometime.

Include all the matches or else there's no point in having this thread please.

Even abysmal ones? If more people take screenshots I'll be more than happy to put them up on my thread. Due to my low resolution, the player list for each side only goes up to 7, making it not so good for screenshotting.

MightySheep

iwin.png

My first game in a while, on a map I've played once for about 5 minutes. I thought I was going to do absolutely terrible :|

I dunno about anyone else but I thought it was a pretty good game, although I never left the base, I like that map :>

also yes, i do play in default window size lol .. to maximize it would cause low fps :(

Dimitryy

MightySheep said:
also yes, i do play in default window size lol .. to maximize it would cause low fps :(

try fullscreen, you get more fps with fullscreen than with fullscreen-windowmode
and you could get a gamebooster or try legions lite

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
DIx7P.jpg

Captained the game too, was a gg and was closer than the scores suggest. Kudos to Mr Sawdust as well for captaining the other end.