"Top 10 plays/shots" idea.. i need your help!

phanakapan

Private Tester
i guess i could go through the trouble of compressing and only sending over the nice quality when requested. extra work on my end, but anything that speeds up everything and gets the best footage in the video is fine with me.

Formulablue

mine are huge (100-500mbs) because they are uncompressed. if you compress multiple times you end up getting shitty looking video. 100mbs only takes a few minutes to download.

Bah ha ha ha ha! A couple of minutes? That would take hours on my computer! But of course, my computer downloads at 50kbps.

Apcizzle

just another update for you guys: sorry i've been slacking on #2... its not that i dont have enough submission's or no interest because that's far from the truth. I've just worked and closed the past 5 nights.. hence why i'm posting this at 12:30am est.

Once i find the time of day, i'd love to work on the second one. I already sort of started.. i just need a good solid 5 hours to finish it all up. <3

eldermimmmi

just another update for you guys: sorry i've been slacking on #2... its not that i dont have enough submission's or no interest because that's far from the truth. I've just worked and closed the past 5 nights.. hence why i'm posting this at 12:30am est.

Once i find the time of day, i'd love to work on the second one. I already sort of started.. i just need a good solid 5 hours to finish it all up. <3
We'll stay tuned as long as this won't take 9 months ;).
RL :eek: Legions

I am tempted to just make my own video of all the video parts I sent you.

I wanted to wait to see if I even made your video before I did anything.... but Christmas will come sooner.

Fixious

Test Lead
com.amf.yuno-11499981-57988367.jpg