"Top 10 plays/shots" idea.. i need your help!

Apcizzle

So i'm getting this idea just now.

Depending on how many submissions i get, i'd like to work with the idea of making a video every week for "Top 10 plays/shots of the week" or something along those lines.

Or maybe work with a couple people each week to submit me a few shots for me to make a video to give them a highlight reel.

You get the idea. Moral of the thread is to start recording and lets start making more videos. I realize theres a few other video and movie ideas floating around the forums at the moment, but this seem's more realistic. If you don't have the tech and/or skills to make the videos, i'd love to fool around with them and make something with them. Send me pm's!

EDIT: PLEASE try and shrink down the size of the videos if possible... i dont want to download gigs nor do i think you want to upload gigs worth of material.

skypredator

i doubt he wants sniper shots:p

Not even the insanely lucky chase-snipe shots? Not to even bother to say that sniping is hard when chase sniping; there is some skilled involved. I, for one, can't MA for my life, simply because it takes a great deal of skill that I never developed.

Apcizzle

sounds like some sports center stuff.. cool idea
exactly... blitz and i wanted to do something like this for the longest time.

And any shots will do... i said shots/plays. So if its a clutch sniper shot.. you maybe a triple sniper shot on 3 seperate carriers in a row... thats more than acceptable. I'll take pretty much anything. If i get more than 10 (which i have my doubts), i can always make a honorable mention one or a huge complied one.

skypredator

exactly... blitz and i wanted to do something like this for the longest time.

And any shots will do... i said shots/plays. So if its a clutch sniper shot.. you maybe a triple sniper shot on 3 seperate carriers in a row... thats more than acceptable. I'll take pretty much anything. If i get more than 10 (which i have my doubts), i can always make a honorable mention one or a huge complied one.

Do you know insanely hard that would be, AP? Despite the luck that would require, I did get a piercing shot on three players (One of them was a capper) last night while chase sniping (Yes, I'm luckier than the Irish when it comes to sniping). Unfortunately, there's no "Sniper shot Screen Cap" script yet. I'll have to beg Rockey for one if I want it. :rolleyes:

Dacil

every week? i think this would get kind of old honestly....if you think about it how much variety can there really be....and since you already have doubts about getting 10 then thats not promising =/ but hey give it a shot! why not

Apcizzle

Part of the idea comes from this team i was on in tribes 2 called "Team i-Cup"

What we did was get a list of people that players wanted us to bounty in game and made a video of it. So one guy we'd have 4 guys elf the heck out of him and one guy would come out of know where and shocklance him in the back. I don't this possible in legions yet since theres not many different ways to embarrass or own people.

But anyways, we came out with a video every week... it be like 2 mins long max, but it was something to look forward to. Maybe a bi weekly thing like legions overlive and i can introduce it on the show like a sports center show...

Dacil

Part of the idea comes from this team i was on in tribes 2 called "Team i-Cup"

What we did was get a list of people that players wanted us to bounty in game and made a video of it. So one guy we'd have 4 guys elf the heck out of him and one guy would come out of know where and shocklance him in the back. I don't this possible in legions yet since theres not many different ways to embarrass or own people.

But anyways, we came out with a video every week... it be like 2 mins long max, but it was something to look forward to. Maybe a bi weekly thing like legions overlive and i can introduce it on the show like a sports center show...
lol sounds funny....ya go for it, i'm sure ppl would participate, i just know i can't b/c i have no software and such

Buhlitz

I say do it monthly APC, I don't think the community is large enough or active enough to have interesting and varied top tens weekly. If you do it once a month, people will look forward to it more and it will give you a chance to pick the "cream of the crop" video clips, rather than having to settle for how many clips you've received.

Apcizzle

i understand that its a small community... but so many pugs and shots happen daily. i'll play it by ear. Just send me some videos... pm me with questions, clips, comments or requests.

phanakapan

Private Tester
i guess i can start recording again. i probably have one or two worthy plays a night.

midair nadejump returns in traffic here i come.