Game Modes

Which gametype would you like to see next in Legions: Overdrive?

• Deathmatch

Votes: 65 23.4%
  • Team Deathmatch

Votes: 106 38.1%
  • Hunters

Votes: 53 19.1%
  • Rabbit

Votes: 99 35.6%
  • Arena

Votes: 123 44.2%
  • Other (Please describe)

Votes: 28 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gOOse

Other. ... GTW of course. I cant believe its not in the choices what the hell. :) Hope I can get the installer working. Glad this game is still around.

Didnt work. Tried lots of stuff but nothing fixed or changed anything it just crashes at exe. I was excited to see it again but.. no dice. Good luck.
Deleted.

Disci

Old man
Other. ... GTW of course. I cant believe its not in the choices what the hell. :) Hope I can get the installer working. Glad this game is still around.

Didnt work. Tried lots of stuff but nothing fixed or changed anything it just crashes at exe. I was excited to see it again but.. no dice. Good luck.
Deleted.

What did it say? There has been some problems with it related to windows updates and directx not up to date. I'm sure you will get it working if you get some help in here. :)

gOOse

What did it say? There has been some problems with it related to windows updates and directx not up to date. I'm sure you will get it working if you get some help in here. :)
For the record I am playing now. Got some midair's under my belt. wOOt. Ill keep trying to get it to work on the work computer as the game is worthy.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Personally, as Seymour suggested on the front page, I'd like to see the servers do rotations every week or so.

Hunters/Free For All

Team Death match/Arena

Maybe one server per region does Rabbit/ Capture the Flag

I've always wanted to see some form of a duel game type, but it would have to be in specifically designed maps.

Zombie mode - bloodied Legionnaires try to storm a fortress and take their flag, then carry it back to base. Basically a one-way CTF. Everyone on one team attacks, everyone on the other team defends. The offensive team can only use Raiders whose movement capabilities are halfway between Raiders and Sentinels. This effect is dispelled upon taking the flag, in which the offensive team glows red and enters a "frenzy", giving all of them the movement speed of a normal Raider. Not sure what should happen if the flag is dropped, as instantly returning it to base is too OP and leaving it where it was dropped doesn't sound right either.

Or maybe Capture the Node, based (yet again) on Metroid Prime Hunters. Quote from a wiki: "The Nodes mode, scatters rings throughout the arena. The number of node rings depends upon how many hunters are in participation. Once you've occupied a ring for 10 seconds, it is yours. You do not have to stay within the confines of the node ring, to score points, you are free to roam around and capture other nodes. You get credit for your nodes as long as they stay in your possession and no one is attempting to steal them." Basically you capture locations that give you points periodically. You have to fend off the other team's players who will try to capture your nodes. It's like TDM with a different objective than just killing.

Application-1

test bester
I vote for team deathmatch I believe that if we can get some maps that are specially designed for TDM or DM this can be a higly competitive game mode.
So I tried this out:

Attachments

• Overall scene.jpg
    Overall scene.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 9
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 6
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 6
Status