Game Modes

Which gametype would you like to see next in Legions: Overdrive?

• Deathmatch

Votes: 65 23.4%
  • Team Deathmatch

Votes: 106 38.1%
  • Hunters

Votes: 53 19.1%
  • Rabbit

Votes: 99 35.6%
  • Arena

Votes: 123 44.2%
  • Other (Please describe)

Votes: 28 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

si1foo

i would love a elimination style one were every dude gets X number of lives and once you lose all your lives your out till there is only one person left standing

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
For the record that's part of Platform Ninja, everyone has one life and when you die you're out arena style. ;)

Personally it was my favorite made up game mode, followed closely be "screw legions" a (a mix of screw jumper and legions). Both epic and there was many a private server running them at different points in the Legions history.

Edit: also why are DM and TDM different poll options. They should really be one in the same, as most people voting for one would probably love to see the other equally.

juhben

A Single Flag for the players who wants to rabbit, and the map will be huge for extreme chasing for the flag, and the rabbit who carries the flag will be the target.
/)/)
( ‘.’)
C(“)(“)

Don't make the Arena type, just make the Old Free for All Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, becuase the Arena and DM or TDM have the same purpose of game which you will do is to KILL and PAWN players, nades are everywhere and bullets have no direction for it is FREE FOR ALL!
:D

Liolik

On IA for a few days was a server with some kind of aimbot (just for rockets, after shot they aimed to the first target themselfs) ... and plyers had unlimited energy... it would be great to see it again, i liked it very mutch...

Gheist

King of all Goblins
How dare you correct them? They've all played it for years and know what they're talking about! :rolleyes:

There's significant differences between FFA and TDM by the way. Definitely enough to justify two seperate poll options.

Homingun

Personally it was my favorite made up game mode, followed closely be "screw legions" a (a mix of screw jumper and legions). Both epic and there was many a private server running them at different points in the Legions history.

"Screw Legions" was probably one of the most fun game mods I played before instantaction went down. It was basically skydiving for the flag with overdrive. The server was modded to have no damage so people could do infinite OD. One person would grab the enemy flag and OD up in a spiral so as to not go OOB. The rest of the players on this person's team would follow him/her with their OD. When the player with the flag had reached a sufficient height, he would toss the flag. Then the players following with OD would dive after the flag trying to grab it at extremely high speeds. It was fun to just watch these players dive bomb after the flag and how they would bounce off each other if they got too close due to their OD. Me and many others really liked this game mode. Though, it might not make it to the top of the list, I wish it would be possible for us to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.