Your favourite drink

How old are you that you 'twist in disgust' when you smell ethanol? Please dont speak up on topics you have no idea about. its because of people like you that marijuana and other not-so harmful substances are illegal in my country.

Once again, another player taking my statement out of context. Read the whole discussion I had with Stubbsy.
I asked Stubbsy, how beer can be his/her favorite drink. Because she/he was still in high school.
Just because I don't want to consume alcohol and drugs, does not mean I'm against it. This is assuming you know what my opinions are. So once again, some kid has to come on here and accuse me of something, that is contrary, not my belief.

Just because I don't want to consume them, does not mean I don't want it legalized in U.S.A
I want marijuana legalized, America law enforcements are spending billions of dollars on crackdowns of drug substances, that could be spent on Healthcare, or Education. Taxation on Marijuana also could boost America's economy, very well. Another thing that befuddles me is that, people will have their life messed up, not by doing marijuana, but getting caught and punished for using it. The life changing factor isn't marijuana, it's the punishment that comes with it, and the justice system needs to stop ruining people's life who could otherwise have been President of the United States of America. Only to have this chance ruined by getting caught by doing marijuana.

So yes, I do want it legalized, I see exponentially more benefits than the so-called risks it has.

So don't assume things about me.

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
2.jpg

1) 40 oz > 28 oz
2) mixing flavors > one flavor
3) whatever it's a picture of a slurpee YOU GET THE IDEA

This is a *dancing* favourite drink thread. Stop trying to make this a debate about the merits of legalization of marijuana and the pros and cons of drinking.

Also I *dancing* love Sunny D.
I don't know if that was a warning or not, which could have been PM'ed to me. And by quoting me, I assume that was directed at me.I agreed to have let the conversation of alcohol drop, only until PropKid decided to start another troll conversation, making accusations towards me. And by not fully being informed on what's happening in this thread, you made such haste and uninformed decisions, same as those admins that have been abusing in-game. So you decide by diffusing the situation targeting only one party involved?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I don't know if that was a warning or not, which could have been PM'ed to me. And by quoting me, I assume that was directed at me.I agreed to have let the conversation of alcohol drop, only until PropKid decided to start another troll conversation, making accusations towards me. And by not fully being informed on what's happening in this thread, you made such haste and uninformed decisions, same as those admins that have been abusing in-game. So you decide by diffusing the situation targeting only one party involved?
I quoted your post because it was the most recent. I am talking to all of the people. I ready every *dancing* thread on these forums you unappreciative little *chocolate cookies*. Watch who you are mouthing off to. CONSIDER THIS A FINAL WARNING: if you attempt to derail threads and try to look like a badass who can throw indirect insults at administrators you will find yourself out of this community. I know exactly what happened and it was a blanketed statement that the discussion was over. Now, it is over.

On topic: I really do enjoy drinking a nice cold beer!

Sin

Private Tester
I quoted your post because it was the most recent. I am talking to all of the people. I ready every *dancing* thread on these forums you unappreciative little *chocolate cookies*. Watch who you are mouthing off to. CONSIDER THIS A FINAL WARNING: if you attempt to derail threads and try to look like a badass who can throw indirect insults at administrators you will find yourself out of this community. I know exactly what happened and it was a blanketed statement that the discussion was over. Now, it is over.

On topic: I really do enjoy drinking a nice cold beer!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_lqggypwJ7q1qcnvkg.gif

Propkid

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_lqggypwJ7q1qcnvkg.gif
Exactly my reaction right now :D
If jord will always react like that to slight derails... :DD i've a new hobby

Oh and my favourite non-alcoholic drink is this:
lemonsoda-330x250.jpg

Available only in Italy afaik.