Your favourite drink

I

IzRaPiDz

alcohol-fosters-beer.jpeg

Wha?? How can it be your favorite drink??? A beer?

I haven't slept in like 4 days now, i'v had 2 days off school because of it and i'm not to sure if my dad will believe me. Any advice on what i could do, i just can't fall asleep.

"Toss and Turn: Alcohol

Even though it's a depressant, alcohol will, oddly enough, keep you up at night. "Many people use alcohol to help them relax, but it actually prevents your body from entering the deep stages of sleep," says Pasquella.
Beer can affect your sleeping habits. There's plenty of studies done on it. So go ahead and lock that sleeping advice thread cause I just solved your problem.

I

IzRaPiDz

Even though it's a depressant, alcohol will, oddly enough, keep you up at night. "Many people use alcohol to help them relax, but it actually prevents your body from entering the deep stages of sleep," says Pasquella.
Beer can affect your sleeping habits. There's plenty of studies done on it. So go ahead and lock that sleeping advice thread cause I just solved your problem.
You clearly don't have a clue what your talking about. Who said i drink mostly every single night? Thats what your trying to say. I don't drink alot, infact a don't drink really. If i do have a beer and it's Fosters. That alright with you?

You clearly don't have a clue what your talking about. Who said i drink mostly every single night? Thats what your trying to say. I don't drink alot, infact a don't drink really. If i do have a beer and it's Fosters. That alright with you?
As everyone knows, alcohol consumption will take an effect on your body, and brain long term. You don't need to drink every single night to have sleeping problems.You either drank it or haven't, which one is it?

I haven't slept in like 4 days now, i'v had 2 days off school because of it and i'm not to sure if my dad will believe me. Any advice on what i could do, i just can't fall asleep.

Especially if your still in school, at that age your body hasn't really matured yet. It isn't even legal for you to drink alcohol. Because clearly, it's not safe and not a smart decision to make. Consumption of alcohol and withdrawal of alcohol can still effect you long term.

I

IzRaPiDz

As everyone knows, alcohol consumption will take an effect on your body, and brain long term. You don't need to drink every single night to have sleeping problems.You either drank it or haven't, which one is it?

Especially if your still in school, at that age your body hasn't really matured yet. It isn't even legal for you to drink alcohol. Because clearly, it's not safe and not a smart decision to make. Consumption of alcohol and withdrawal of alcohol can still effect you long term.
Thanks for your concern, i do appreciate it, however, i don't drink a huge amount of alcohol. I drink it what... 2 can's a mounth? I'm sure that can't hurt. And yes i'm still in school, and under age for drinking alcohol but i'v been brought up in a different way, you may have been brought up not to drink i'm assuming. It's normal for people my age to get paralytic round my village, but i'm a wise lad and i'm not in that crowd. Please don't tell me you haven't had a drink when you was younger? Because i don't believe it for two seconds.

I

IzRaPiDz

Another thing, i haven't drunk in 4 mounths. Been having a few problems in my life, so i have a drink. Not alot, at all.

Thanks for your concern, i do appreciate it, however, i don't drink a huge amount of alcohol. I drink it what... 2 can's a mounth? I'm sure that can't hurt. And yes i'm still in school, and under age for drinking alcohol but i'v been brought up in a different way, you may have been brought up not to drink i'm assuming. It's normal for people my age to get paralytic round my village, but i'm a wise lad and i'm not in that crowd. Please don't tell me you haven't had a drink when you was younger? Because i don't believe it for two seconds.

Nope, never gonna touch any alcohol, unless I went on a date and she was drinking wine, then I'll proceed and drink with her. But, I'm never gonna touch a cigarette or even try drugs. I'm not particularly interested in it, I'd rather go rob a bank than drink beer.

I don't mean to be confrontational, but, there are girls in high school that weigh just about 100-110. And are around 5 feet or less. Who knows how much of an impact one can of beer can have on them. But, you know your body, and I'm sure you're aware of the risk and the details around it. Just thought to put in that it could be a factor of the issue. Also, talking about it with your doctor alone wouldn't hurt, (Doctor-Patient Confidentiality) as your doctor would be much more clear on the topic.

Sin

Private Tester
Nope, never gonna touch any alcohol, unless I went on a date and she was drinking wine, then I'll proceed and drink with her. But, I'm never gonna touch a cigarette or even try drugs. I'm not particularly interested in it, I'd rather go rob a bank than drink beer.

I don't mean to be confrontational, but, there are girls in high school that weigh just about 100-110. And are around 5 feet or less. Who knows how much of an impact one can of beer can have on them. But, you know your body, and I'm sure you're aware of the risk and the details around it. Just thought to put in that it could be a factor of the issue. Also, talking about it with your doctor alone wouldn't hurt, (Doctor-Patient Confidentiality) as your doctor would be much more clear on the topic.
You know, I have friends that are 16+ who are under five feet, and are women. Just naturally short. Good girls too, clean, no drugs or alcohol.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Nope, never gonna touch any alcohol, unless I went on a date and she was drinking wine, then I'll proceed and drink with her. But, I'm never gonna touch a cigarette or even try drugs. I'm not particularly interested in it,

thats what everyone says. i guarantee you will drink. peer pressure is an amazing thing.
you can try and fool yourself by saying you wont, but it will happen.

I don't mean to be confrontational, but, there are girls in high school that weigh just about 100-110. And are around 5 feet or less. Who knows how much of an impact one can of beer can have on them.
i know people who are 6 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds who cant take a beer.
its called genetics, some people have a higher tolerance than others.

I'd rather go rob a bank than drink beer.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Dr. Pepper. Love me some DP. DP in the morning, DP in the afternoon, DP at night. All day DP.
Fixi wanna have a DP with me?

And having a beer is not going to kill you, drinking sometimes is not the end of the world. People who claim they are 100% straightedge never gonna drink ever cause alcohol is bad for you, have never had enough of it to have a good time. Take it from the Beer Wizard, drinking can add a LOT of fun in the right situations.

stefygraff

Private Tester

Oh trust me boy... If you drink wiskey and votka- you instaSleep.
And beer? Never had a problem :D. I drink beer like i drink soda- and im pretty sure a lot of people out here do the same and have no problems.
I really dont believe in studies made by some nerds in a lab on a rat:D