Your favourite drink

lil_maniac

Love a bit of Derr Pepper ^_^

uZNwY.jpg

Oh trust me boy... If you drink wiskey and votka- you instaSleep.
And beer? Never had a problem :D. I drink beer like i drink soda- and im pretty sure a lot of people out here do the same and have no problems.
I really dont believe in studies made by some nerds in a lab on a rat:D

If you haven't checked the link I provided, you should do so. Drinking "wiskey and vodka" can put you to sleep, but not in the deep stages. Also, you think we should cut off research on breast cancer or other diseases? They're all done by nerds in a lab on a rat.

LordSupreme, Why did you make this thread into not drinking beer and stuff like that...

I was simply stating my own opinion in response to Stubbsy's statement, I was pointing out that alcohol can affect your sleeping habits, I'm sure your family doctor would agree.

thats what everyone says. i guarantee you will drink. peer pressure is an amazing thing.
you can try and fool yourself by saying you wont, but it will happen.

i know people who are 6 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds who cant take a beer.
its called genetics, some people have a higher tolerance than others.

I have no particular interest in alcohol, I know my friends drink it, but the smell is just bad. Which does make me twist in disgust whenever I smell one. (Everyone's different).
As for genetics, you can call it that. That's ONE of the factors of it. But, height, weight, and BMI are still factors too.

I

IzRaPiDz

End the alcohol crap now, i don't want to hear another word. Back on topic, who's next to share there favourite drink?

End the alcohol crap now, i don't want to hear another word. Back on topic, who's next to share there favourite drink?

You can call it crap, if you'd like. But, I find it interesting because the people involved in this discussion raise good logical points and arguments are not always negative. You can learn new things through others. But, I like your thinking, you're finishing what you started. Good day to you.

I

IzRaPiDz

You can call it crap, if you'd like. But, I find it interesting because the people involved in this discussion raise good logical points and arguments are not always negative. You can learn new things through others. But, I like your thinking, you're finishing what you started. Good day to you.
What i was saying is end the alcohol stuff, and move on with this topic. I wasn't directly pointing to you.

Propkid

White Russian normally,
Black Russian if i feel like life has no meaning and i wanna die in agony.

Wha?? How can it be your favorite drink??? A beer?
How old are you that you 'twist in disgust' when you smell ethanol? Please dont speak up on topics you have no idea about. its because of people like you that marijuana and other not-so harmful substances are illegal in my country.