Why do they call you that?

Moaty

From a song by The Mars Volta in which a character named 'Moatilliatta' is mentioned. Moatilliatta's a pretty hard name to pronounce/sub-vocalize, however, so I decided to simplify it - Moaty.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I think Pigs convey a sense of peaceful calm, which lulls the enemy into a false sense of security.

And I could add in my tagline in IA "Pigs really do fly."
:D

Vox

well my first name in legions which was Spartan187 was based of spartans from sparta not the halo guys. Spartans were fierce warriors (well duh *points to the movie 300*) and i picked 187 cuz it sounded cool. Then i decided to shorten my name because people would call me Spart or somethin so i decided to change my name to SpArT.
thats my story

well, made mine when i was a wannabe emo, so i added ''future'' to the ''emokid''. but dont get me wrong, i just like the look, none of that gothic state of mind.
anyways, i actually use the name EmoWader on every game i play.
Emo- cause every 1 calls me that (kinda my nickname)
Wader- as in Darth Vader from Star Wars. Im a big fan of the franchise and i know its spelled with a V but it just looks cooler with a W.

MJ1284

I got mine from my initials & I added some numbers at the end.
1234 seemed boring so I went with 1284 because 8 kinda looks like two 3 (the other one being mirrored) mashed together.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
It comes from a Nursery rhyme that Mother would sing to me to make me fall asleep when I was a baby.

The title of the rhyme was "Seymour Gore Hungers for Babies". Or something like that anyway.

LindN

it's my surname with one letter missing.

guess the letter.

my old name shumped was just random :|

hat3d_on3

Riddle me this: "What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?"

Now you know why....

57thRomance

Meh.
FableAssassin somehow became just Assassin, which somehow became AssAssIn, which somehow became A2in, which somehow became A2.
Fixed.
As for my name, my freshman soccer team heard me singing one day, and they egged me on to sing to ladies because I had a good voice. I did so in the cafeteria during school, and they gave me the name "Romance." I've had that name ever since ;)

Short story... The name I usually took on any forum, or game as originally i8thefat1. but that name got old and I couldn't explain where it came from at all.... so when I found legions, I wanted a new name. I played as guest first found out this game had to do with shooting things up. and I had recently began watching Claymore(or reading ive forgotten which came first, note my avatar is Miria) and Decided I wanted Fiend in the name. and then added Killer. after i got Fiendkiller I just added 82 to make it longer.

Shisk

More or less I forgot, mostly I searched for a name which isnt common and has no numbers in it (I dislike numbers in my name) so I can get it everywhere where I register and maybe I was thinking about waterpipes in that moment ^^"

Novaz

I used to be a fiend for astronomy for about two years, and supernovas always fascinated me. So I shortened the name to "Nova", but 90% of games don't allow a four character name, so I put 'z' because it's cooler than an 's'. Simple enough... But back when Legions was on IA "Novaz" was taken hence I put the "I_" and "_I"... It ruined my name, although me and Discord matched :).

Propkid

Incognito (ie: when I'm playing an akward game/ when I'm out of shape and momentarily suck at the game/ when I feel like trolling about) my nickname is Xaero. Funnily enough, I didn't get it from Quake 3: Arena. One day I was in a need for such an incognito nickname and I bought this game Galactic Civilizations (epic game). Upon starting my first round of the game I noticed that my first home planet's name is Xaero. For some reason I read it outloud and it sounded cool, so I decided for it to become my 2nd evil self >:D

My actual nickname, Propkid, was chosen out of several ones that I had in mind and I was testing out. I came up with it by finding a name for my team role in one MMORPG where I basically pretended to be the most offensive character and attracted all of the enemy team's firepower. In fact I was a noob that didn't know how to play the game yet and my class was a survivor runner; usually before the enemy team realised who I am they were on their way to lose. That's the 'prop' part- acting as something I'm not. Kid is in there, because I was one back in those days.

I decided to stick to this one rather than the others because people shortened it nicely when talking to me. 'Proppy', 'prop' or, my favourite, 'pro' ;D

NeoNugget

I am named NeoNugget because im the little Nugget of the legions community, I am the one that brings everyones mean responses and directs them at me. I added the Nugget part to neo because I am young. Once I get to be older I will be bruised potato.