Why do they call you that?

Gravis

Gravis: Derivative of gravitas, which is Latin for "weight, heaviness, pressure" and where we get the word for "gravity". Chosen because I <3 heavy armors and defending.

I was playing poker before I was making it this.
I wanted to put some color, so I was deciding and said screw it.

That's how ColoredSpades came.

skypredator

I took someone down in an awesome flying right hook. True story. Aside from that, I also played Ace of Aces back in the good old IA days, and I was fairly good. Hence, my name. Don't go anywhere! There's a third reason. My selkie name means "Bird of Prey over All". Huh. I'm a little birdy!

Daph: would it come as a surprise to you that two of my other nicknames are "Orpheus" and "Daffy"? I used to watch Daffy Duck cartoons every saturday, hence my nickname, "Daffy", or "Daffy-Man". xD

Armageddon

Teapot
Acatastrophic and extremely destructive conflict.
Figuratively, “Armageddon” is any great battle or destructive confrontation.

In 99 i played as *SlipKnot*, didn't mean anything i just liked the band back then.
After awhile i grew a reputation and my team mates in 6|6|6 said playing with me was like the armageddon - hunting down anything i could and killing it. So i adopted it.

skypredator

My secondary name, Blue6, came about when my runner color was chosen. It was Blue. The number "6" came from when I ran a 6 minute mile, hence, my name, Blue6 (Or so my friends dubbed me).

Braiken

I used to play a game called Adventure Quest and there was some gear or boss that was called something like Braken or Brakthar. I wanted to give that name to my account but at that time I was playing an mmorpg called 2Moons where was a city called Braiken, and I mistakened it for the boss/gear in AQ. Actually I never had any fond of memories of that city, it took me a year to realize that it was indeed in that game, not in AQ.

My 2 smurf names: Qaenas just struck in my mind, and Penumbra is the title of one of the best horror game series ever

Abandoned

Abandoned: Forsaken, deserted; Self-abandoned, or given up to vice; extremely wicked, or sinning without restraint; irreclaimably wicked ; as, an abandoned villain.

Used to enjoy making puns during the time. Now I get pun'd almost everyday. :)

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Mine is from a video game where an enemy called a Death Knight so i combined to DKnight. Then i got a burst of genius and added some numbers

We all know Death Knights are from World of Warcraft don't try and hide it. ;)
YaY 85 Hunter. :3

Synista

My name is finesse, I picked it because of two reasons:
  1. FIFA, I love the "finesse" shots on it, and I was ranked 34th in the world in this years series so I thought I should just respresent an acheivement. :)
  2. finesse can mean elegant skill in style or performance... I like to play an 'elegant' way in games, so in FIFA I normally play the ball, do some skills and fancy flicks which is why on Xbox I have a Gamertag called finesse | 10 |
I also go by the name OriginaL as well, I play FIFA on MLG gamebattles and he was the first player who I annihilated (I always annihilate but this was on another level ;) ) and made racist remarks to me, and I thought I should commiserate him by using his name as my own :) his name was OriginaL' PsycoZz I think or something like that...

That's all you need to know for now.

Vinzyboy23

I chose Impact because I am one of those who like explosions and stuff. That explains how I really like shooter games and rocket explodes on impact.

Tick Tick Tick Boom.