Why do they call you that?

stefygraff

Private Tester
i always asummed you were female on the old site

im_not_a_girl_tshirt-p235225967774414665stvj_400.jpg

Yoda5891

The first online game I ever played was runescape and since I couldn't use my name, Josh because it was taken so I decided to use Yoda, that was also taken and the name suggestion thing said Yoda5891, so I used it and have been using everywhere I go ever since. If I used something else I would forget it so I always use the same user-name for everything.

Jedired1

Jedired1 - cause i used to play lego starwars on ps2 lol alot!
then i played grand theft auto which was very bloody :s
and 1 cause im no 1 !
(its not that hard!)
my life is random

nor10

My surname is Norton. Everyone always calls me that and/or starts in on the, by this time extremely unoriginal, Norton, I been watching you...etc etc. Phonetically, it sounds lik nor-ten, therefore I use nor10

Daphinicus

Private Tester
My name's Dan. Back in freshman year of college, through a story that's a little too long and uninteresting to recount here, I got the name "Daffy Dan," like Daffy Duck. Pretty soon, all my RL friends were calling me Daffy, and I was answering to it as reflexively as I did to my own name. My old (OLD OLD) nickname was ViperEye, but it was a tad... juvenile for me. So I started using a new one, based on my nickname. Daffy -> Daphinicus.

You may all consider yourselves enlightened. And about 45 seconds older. Sorry.

DKnight556

Mine is from a video game where an enemy called a Death Knight so i combined to DKnight. Then i got a burst of genius and added some numbers

Heartsong

lol, do I sound Japanese to you?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weeaboo

the more you know...

Oh, and on topic: Heartsong Bear (2006) loves music and singing. She is sky blue and her tummy symbol is a rainbow-colored musical note surrounded by different colored hearts. In Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-Lot, she wears a heart-shaped hairclip on her head.

from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Care_Bear_characters

Bitches don't know 'bout my hair clip.

Edit: Also
Heartsong002.jpg

Immanent

I googled it, it means craftsman and some other heebie jeebie symbols. stfu kasity, you planned this.
Edit: Wait is he being legit? If he is... wow.