Who would like to see Blade Run return?

Who would like to see Blade Run return?

• Total voters

Propkid

Blade Run currently doesn't work that well with what we've got at the moment. Most games seem to be on FrostByte and Zenith, which work pretty well with 7v7 or similar sizes. Larger maps such as Blade Run require more people to add to the fun, but without things like base assets and all other sorts of things which should be coming soon, it can get boring pretty quickly.
Just a quick question: do you mean that no map the size of Blade Run will ever make an appearance in L:O because large maps won't work with the new stuff?

Ohyea, IMO Blade Run would be quite nice for the Arena game mode thanks to the ruins and 'small bases' with reload stations scattered around the map (ammo would be a limiting factor in Arena).
So... is Arena coming or not? BR would be nice with it.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Just a quick question: do you mean that no map the size of Blade Run will ever make an appearance in L:O because large maps won't work with the new stuff?
I believe what Mr. GReaper is saying is that smaller maps (Frostbyte, Zenith) tend to work better for Legions in its current form , whereas a larger map like Blade Run would be more dependent on a higher amount of players for it to be fun. The reason for this is Legions current lack of content, but add in more assets (ie: deployables, configurations, base assets, etc), and larger maps such as Blade Run become more viable.

Karnage

Private Tester
I believe what Mr. GReaper is saying is that smaller maps (Frostbyte, Zenith) tend to work better for Legions in its current form , whereas a larger map like Blade Run would be more dependent on a higher amount of players for it to be fun. The reason for this is Legions current lack of content, but add in more assets (ie: deployables, configurations, base assets, etc), and larger maps such as Blade Run become more viable.
Agreed and it is true. I do recall the days when there would be four people on Blade Run and that could be really boring but now you have a twenty man server and you have that interesting system in place where big maps come into rotation once a certain quota of players is reached. With these factors taken into consideration I really don't see any valid objection to Blade Run.

Vinzyboy23

10 v 10 Servers may not even be enough to handle Blade Run. Looks like it need 15 v 15 size again. Because 40 is too much.

Propkid

10v10 or 15v15... my question is will the game still be balanced? I mean what if all the 15 decide to stay in defence... heck! How does one beat a 10-man defence? Imagine they all go HoF... or that all 10 of them are pro snipers o.0 nobody would even come near the flag...

57thRomance

Blade Run does need tweaking, especially the terrain in the middle, but other than that it is a majestic map full of thrills and opportinity. Therefore, I definitely advocate its return, if of course we don't play deathmatch on it. I can't even begin to go into how terrible the journey was for me to go from my spawn point towards the center of the map just to get into the action.

Fixious

Test Lead
its-dead-jim-star-trek.jpg

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Look, I'm not saying I'm angry or anything. But whoever is keeping this map from coming back...
I wish cancer on your pet gerbils and their families.