Who would like to see Blade Run return?

Who would like to see Blade Run return?

• Total voters

Karnage

Private Tester
I see polls for Quarry (of all maps!) and suggestions for Forgotten etc. but if there is any map I would want back it's Blade Run. Not going to go into all the reasons I like it but for those who argue against it because it can be a rabbiter's paradise - the same can be said of Forgotten, Quarry, Mirage... Blade Run is a great map. It's almost like a large Frostbyte, which, IMO, should be the template for all maps.

Vinzyboy23

Blade Run is like, Frostbyte and Moonshine combined, since Mirage returned, Quarry and Blade Run are the ones I would like to see in Overdrive.

Society

They said it wouldn't come back because of whats coming , which i do see why because its simply better than Mirage, Quarry, and Forgotten.

Armageddon

Teapot
Blade was the first map i played in legions, it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling. Like playing DC in tribes 1

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I voted "Not me", as, in my opinion, the map would need serious work to... well... work. And that effort could also be spent on new maps, for the "new Leejunz", just as it's being done right now. Of course there would be nothing wrong with it returning at some point in the future, but it really isn't that high on my personal priority list.

Skepsis

I loved the terrain of Blade Run but if you can make the map a bit smaller and add a bit more structure and more hills to ski on it would be great! but Yes I would love to see Blade Run return.