What other games do you play?

Outlawl

Macabre
Yeaaaaah Spring!
Spam Wind Gen, Metal makers, peewees. \o/. Prostrat

My nickname is outlawl, I rarely play though, only when I'm home and have the time :(

57thEnryu

Genesis A.D. and my nick is OmniStrife. You can find some of the other Omni guys playing there too. We'll probably be looking into Miner Wars fairly soon as well. You can check it out here - http://www.minerwars.com/.
We have a few 57ths on there, including myself, a2, and romance. For myself though, I'm not on much, I mostly play SC2. I love the game itself, my only beef is with the scoring system. Its messed up; today I played 3 games, going into all of them the other guys were favored to win (not slightly favored, favored). I beat them (one person I played 2 games with and had a 1 win 1 loss split), and when I left the game it told me that I was slightly favored, and didnt award me the correct amount of points. It pisses me off :mad:

Strife

We have a few 57ths on there, including myself, a2, and romance. For myself though, I'm not on much, I mostly play SC2. I love the game itself, my only beef is with the scoring system. Its messed up; today I played 3 games, going into all of them the other guys were favored to win (not slightly favored, favored). I beat them (one person I played 2 games with and had a 1 win 1 loss split), and when I left the game it told me that I was slightly favored, and didnt award me the correct amount of points. It pisses me off :mad:

Yeah, it's a pretty cool game. If you guys are ever around usually we host our own servers, if it's not passworded feel free to hop in or just PM me sometime and I'll see if you guys can mess around with us during practices.

sugardemon

You can find me on most of valve's library, and most of blizzard's (esp. sc2). Minecraft a bit, every once in awhile ill load up something classic in DOSbox. Steam is the easiest way to find me (legions on steam would be sweeeet). I stay away from most of the console port shooters, although I did like the battlefield franchise.

Revelation

I'm primarily a console gamer but I've played a few PC related games (mostly older ones since my laptop can't really handle the higher end games):

America's Army
Legions
Quake Live
Star Trek Armada
Praetorians
Age of Empires II
Starcraft Brood War

Jazcash

Yeaaaaah Spring!
Spam Wind Gen, Metal makers, peewees. \o/. Prostrat

My nickname is outlawl, I rarely play though, only when I'm home and have the time :(

You mean BA ;) People get angry if you start calling Spring the game instead of what it really is (the engine) :p

There's some decent games spewing out of it now too, mind you, I should hope so after 10 years :D

Hypnotoad

I play a variety of games in short bursts, I just get bored too easily and move on. Currently trying out Dynasty Warriors Online, looking pretty good up to now.