What other games do you play?

I

IzRaPiDz

Urm, i play lot's of games like guess who, connect 4

Na oj, play blackops, mw2, tribes starsiege and lots more..

BeefThief

Beefy Member
I've been playing Bad Company 2 a fair bit. And I just finished my first playthrough of Mass Effect 2. Seriously amazing game right there.

Hypnotoad

Came across Battlestar Galactica Online t'other day and signed up out of interest. The game is in closed beta stage and has been for some weeks, nearing the release. I can't find much info on the game other than a few screenshots that were permitted from beta.

Frosted

Tribes 2
Mech warrior living legend
World of tanks
Mass effect 2
Stalker call of pripyat
Minecraft
F1 2010
Starcraft 2

And soon I will re sub for WoW I will play like 2 months and get bored of it as usual

Frosted

Goon is alright i'm just tired of having 10 snipers on each team and people not playing for the flag.
I played a bit of cluster with you guys but I get owned so hard at 175 ping I would probably get owned at 60 pings to but less :p

Tribesman

I play.....

• Team Fortress 2
  • All 3 Tribes games (Don't boo me ;D )
  • Insurgency
  • Trackmania Nations Forever
  • HL2: DM
  • And other random games.
Find me on the Steam Legions Group!!! Contact me through there, and, if I like you (lol) I'll friend you. I am Tribesman|Desu|. Let's get some games rolling!

TheDudeWithTude

Skulltag
Bitfighter
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Combat Arms
Blockland
AssaultCube
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Half Life 2: Lost Coast
And I have Second Life installed, but I don't play it very much.

anak

VIP
playing League of Legends, supersmashbrosbrawl(Wii), darksiders and bloodlinechampions at the moment

Disci

Old man
Goon is alright i'm just tired of having 10 snipers on each team and people not playing for the flag.
I played a bit of cluster with you guys but I get owned so hard at 175 ping I would probably get owned at 60 pings to but less :p

Goons map rotation has only shitty maps and players who doesn't play CTF.

Dacil

right now I play Killing Floor, Borderlands, Plants vs. Zombies, Red Faction: Guerrilla, beat hazard, and CATA comes out tomorrow night, midnight so