And less often:
Supreme Commander 2
StarCraft 2
Dawn of War 2
Sol Survivor

Coming soon (or already pre-ordered):
Dungeon Defenders
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam
Minecraft (real SMP w/damage & monsters <3)
Fallen Empire: Legions

I have a lot of 2s xP

Triad

Legions Developer
Anyone ever play Ultima Online? I've started playing on one of the free shards again called UOGamers Hybrid. Good stuff. Battlefield 2 is about the only other game I play.

MightySheep

StarSiege: Tribes
Quake Live
Total Annihilation

'Spring' pretty much is total annihilation + 10 or so years of open source development and balancing etc making it total epicsauce

I played OTA (Original Total Annhilation) loads but seriously, it's old as hell now, play Spring.

It's not just improved gfx, the gameplay is very much improved and it's such a skillful game

Also, add me (MightySheep) and Jazcash on QL, we can play some time :) , saw some other legions guys on there too

Vox

Tribes Vengeance(which supposedly isn't a "true" tribes game in the eyes of some people but i think its pretty good)
Battlefield 2142

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Haven't had much time to play many games atm. I was enjoying Global Agenda for a bit, but my enthusiasm died before I could reach level 30.

Wrath of the Lich King is heavily discounted to $10 atm, so I might upgrade my WOW account.

Redvan

Private Tester
Haven't had much time to play many games atm. I was enjoying Global Agenda for a bit, but my enthusiasm died before I could reach level 30.

Wrath of the Lich King is heavily discounted to $10 atm, so I might upgrade my WOW account.

oh no. seymour is going to major darksidedness.

I feel your pain with GA. So terribly repetitive.

But WoW. It's a tarp. It for real is. DONT DO IT SEYMOUR! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Vox

oh no. seymour is going to major darksidedness.

I feel your pain with GA. So terribly repetitive.

But WoW. It's a tarp. It for real is. DONT DO IT SEYMOUR! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Seymour, we don't want you to join the dark side!!!! :eek:
I've played WoW before and it is addictive, i was able to escape before getting fully sucked into it. Screw WoW, play leejunz instead :D

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub

I'm going to try to convince Rizz to start playing WoW again too. It won't take long until Redvan joins our WoW party.

Rizz = DPS, Seymour = Tank, Redvan = Healer. We're covered, baby!

LindN

I'm going to try to convince Rizz to start playing WoW again too. It won't take long until Redvan joins our WoW party.

Rizz = DPS, Seymour = Tank, Redvan = Healer. We're covered, baby!
i could be the annoying fellow who tells you all how bad you are for playing a crappy game that's basically just a time machine, stealing time from you all.

Hypnotoad

Ahh WoW.. it IS scary how you can get sucked into it :p

I stopped playing a few months back, it just became so tedious.. again. I was one of the lucky ones to get picked for the Cata beta, fun stuff. I'll probably buy another month when the new content is out, looked interesting enough to keep my attention for a while.